**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Atleast 2 year AQ and AW problem and it is still not fixed. How long are the players gonna waith?

KomfenKomfen Posts: 34 β˜…
The problem with the game crashes in the loading screen before a fight in AQ and sometime in AW, that causes us to lose 50% of ouer hp is stil not fixed.
Kabam this is no joke that this problem/bugg have atleast existed for 2 years and i have not even seen you to adress the problem.

How fast Kabam actully adress problems/buggs that benefits the players compared to how fast you adress problems that benefits Kabam is a joke.

And the pattern is about it is clear, it is ridiculous how clear it is how litle you cear about game buggs/problems that benefits Kabam. You yust leave them in the game becase the bugg causes us to have to spend potions and units to recover from it.
But as soon as it is a bugg that benefits players you adress it immediately.

At the moment it is impossible for me to play map5 in AQ.
On the current AQ round i gave map5 a go again, to se if the problem is gone or atleast bether.
But no the game crashed about 7 times in the first section.
Im more then strong enough to play map5, but i cant as long as this problem are still here

Kabam is loosing more and more players becase of issues like this and ther failure to do somthing about it.

If Kabam is gonna giv a compensation for this long lasting problem it is probelly not gonna be as massive as it should be.

Comments

• Hey there please contact our support team and report the issues you are experiencing. Thanks https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/268659/gauntlet-🏽/p1
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey there please contact our support team and report the issues you are experiencing. Thanks https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/268659/gauntlet-🏽/p1

Honest question, not trying to be snarky or rude. Why do so many of you mods keep telling people who aren't reporting account specific issues to contact the support team, who as far as I remember being informed previously only deal with account specific issues like adding or removing things? What is the point of a BUG REPORT forum if you don't take the bug reports to the appropriate people but instead just pass the buck and tell us to contact support?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Crine60 said:

Hey there please contact our support team and report the issues you are experiencing. Thanks https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/268659/gauntlet-🏽/p1

Honest question, not trying to be snarky or rude. Why do so many of you mods keep telling people who aren't reporting account specific issues to contact the support team, who as far as I remember being informed previously only deal with account specific issues like adding or removing things? What is the point of a BUG REPORT forum if you don't take the bug reports to the appropriate people but instead just pass the buck and tell us to contact support?
    It's in the Bugs Section.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aight time to play Devils advocate

So basically the reason this bug hasn’t been fixed is because it is extremely difficult, maybe even impossible to fix without giving players a strong exploit in PVP modes.

It is pretty common knowledge that people can exit out of the app in quest fights and restart the fight if they are in trouble. This is because exiting out of the App looks the same, or very similar to a game crash.

The reason you lose half your health in AQ and AW is to prevent players from exploiting this. Especially in war since not having this would completely destroy the game balance.

So that is my justification for kabam, I’m not saying that the current system is right or wrong I am simply saying why it has taken so long to fix

Aight time to play Devils advocate

So basically the reason this bug hasn’t been fixed is because it is extremely difficult, maybe even impossible to fix without giving players a strong exploit in PVP modes.

It is pretty common knowledge that people can exit out of the app in quest fights and restart the fight if they are in trouble. This is because exiting out of the App looks the same, or very similar to a game crash.

The reason you lose half your health in AQ and AW is to prevent players from exploiting this. Especially in war since not having this would completely destroy the game balance.

So that is my justification for kabam, I’m not saying that the current system is right or wrong I am simply saying why it has taken so long to fix

First, I don't think this is considered a bug, I think this is intentional design by Kabam. It is as you said intended to stop quitting out of fights when doing poorly.

The issue I believe the OP was raising though, and one I have brought up before, is the loss of 50% health when the game does infinite loading or just outright crashes BEFORE the fight actually loads. As far as I can tell there is no advantage in AQ to starting a fight and then force quitting before the fight starts so why do we need a punishment to prevent it.

This is what seems unfair about the blanket health loss design. It should apply if you have started the fight and quit out or even just lose connection, assuming it is really that difficult to tell the difference between crash and force quit. Where it shouldn't apply in my opinion is when you have actually yet to finish loading into the fight itself. I think it was just lazy coding/design by Kabam that they didn't make an exception to health loss for instances where you have yet to actually fight. I can't believe it is as hard to tell if you didn't get into the fight as it is if you are in and force quit versus straight up crash.
  • KomfenKomfen Posts: 34 β˜…

Ive had my fair share of dealing with game support team.
    And when it comes to issues like this they normally refear you to post it on the forum here.
    So why in the world would i contact the support team then?
  • KomfenKomfen Posts: 34 β˜…

And why do you post a link to a discussion about the Gauntlet in the General Discussion part of the forum?
    Komfen said:

Ive had my fair share of dealing with game support team.
    And when it comes to issues like this they normally refear you to post it on the forum here.
    So why in the world would i contact the support team then?
    Exactly, support doesn't seem able to handle game wide issues (and in the past we were told they only deal with account specific things like adding or removing things from your account or champs). They tell you to post on the forums and watch for updates on the forums and now the forum mods are saying talk to support. It is just a back and forth of dodging responsibility for addressing issues.