**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can civil warrior take 6.2.2 sinister

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been stuck at 6.2.2 sinister for a while now because I don’t have any of the champs required like heimdal, hype ect. On paper I think civil warrior could work can he?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    When the armor buffs convert to fury, does it count as expiring and fuelling defender's power gain?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    great questions. I actually don't know the answer to either of them. but just commenting b/c i'd like to hear any updates. maybe try it and record and see how everything interacts together?
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    don't they have to be poison immune
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I think it could work, but might take a couple revives. Cause once you convert your armor ups into fury buffs you lose that poison reduction. But he does gain a lot of armor easily so you'll have a bit of poison reduction but you still might take a good chunk of damage from it. Probably will be tough with him but not impossible.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I think his awakened ability could be pretty important for the extra armour ups and the special weakness
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    If you have energy to spare, I suggest you take CW to Act 4.4.2 upper path for a run. See how well he manages to shake the poison off once the armor gets converted to fury.