**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Doctor octopus power lock not working on high voltage nodes in monthly cav 2.1

Anyone else experiencing Doc oc not getting the shock passives applied after performing power locks? Don’t benefit from the high voltage node & does not gain the fury passives as well. Nice to find that out when close to blade boss

Comments

• Hi there!

Thank you for reporting this bug! To help track down the cause of the issue, would you mind filling out this information?

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Same here discovered it on dragonman just came searching forums to see if I'm crazy.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Just finished my first fight with Doc Oc and I ranked him up to r4 to help out with this quest. Sucks to see it’s bugged.
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    Not sure what it means, but got this reply from ticket submission.
    Looks like Kabam thinks this is not a bug.

• TheninThenin Posts: 49
    that means a unduped doc ock should work since they are the generic version though i feel they should work the same as it the same debuff if not it should be called something else to avoid yhis issue
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    qrls said:

Thats correct. It has been the case over the last years as well
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    qrls said:

This make no sense because of the node says each time a power drain, burn or lock it gives a shock.

Unduped he applies a power lock and that should trigger the node. Duped it becomes power drain and that should still trigger the node. Either way it should work.

I 100% understood the heal block one as that became life steal which doesn't interact with that last one's wording of node. This on paper interacts no matter which way you look at it. Power lock or drain both should work.
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40

Thats correct. It has been the case over the last years as well

Have never heard about it though. It's also not mentioned nor written anywhere. :/
    Also, it used to work. That's why people are so confused about it, including me.

Here it is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm1eQQmo2KE
    So are the devs going to fix that or what?
  • Hey there, I can confirm that this is working correctly. When Awakened, some of Doc Ock's abilities change, including his Physics breakthrough, which starts applying a different effect than a normal Power Drain. This prevents him from interacting with this node, but it does also allow him to get around other types of nodes or abilities that might stop a normal Power Lock.

Hey there, I can confirm that this is working correctly. When Awakened, some of Doc Ock's abilities change, including his Physics breakthrough, which starts applying a different effect than a normal Power Drain. This prevents him from interacting with this node, but it does also allow him to get around other types of nodes or abilities that might stop a normal Power Lock.

I specifically ranked up Doc Oc because of this and NOW you decide to say it’s working as intentional? Hello? Any recompense for that?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Hey there, I can confirm that this is working correctly. When Awakened, some of Doc Ock's abilities change, including his Physics breakthrough, which starts applying a different effect than a normal Power Drain. This prevents him from interacting with this node, but it does also allow him to get around other types of nodes or abilities that might stop a normal Power Lock.

I specifically ranked up Doc Oc because of this and NOW you decide to say it’s working as intentional? Hello? Any recompense for that?
    No. That was your decision based on a wrong assumption, that never actually worked in the first place