**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5

Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 34
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Im trying to do act 5 exploration, any tips?

Im also struggling in chapter 3, quests 5 and 6 physical resist.

I have chapter 1 completed.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Act 5 is pretty easy so just parry and hit them most of the time. Read the nodes and your opponent's abilities and it's done.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Chapter 3 I just used Ghost Synergy Team and Odin to just power through. Just make sure you bring a Non-Metal of a Magneto is on the team otherwise it won’t be a fun fight
  • Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 34

Act 5 is pretty easy so just parry and hit them most of the time. Read the nodes and your opponent's abilities and it's done.

What do i do for the physical resist node?
    Hoitado said:

Chapter 3 I just used Ghost Synergy Team and Odin to just power through. Just make sure you bring a Non-Metal of a Magneto is on the team otherwise it won’t be a fun fight

I dont have either ghost or odin. but i do bring the noon-metal and poison immune

Bring someone with energy damage or nullify the physical resist

Show us your roster @Shush_gssh
    edited June 2021

Show us your roster @Shush_gssh