**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Attack Tactics not selectable [Merged Threads]

MunchFlobMunchFlob Posts: 155
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: iPhone XR
Device Operating System: iOS 14.1

Mobile Carrier: Three (U.K.)

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 31.1.1

Game Mode: Alliance War.

Champions Affected: NA

Active Boosts: NO

Description of the Issue: The new AW tags are not displaying correctly in game for Untouchables defense tactic or for either of the new attack tactics. And when trying to select an attack tactic for war it is not possible to do so. I hit save and when it returns to the champ selection screen no tactic has been applied.
I am in tier 4 and therefore on the challenger map and so these tactics should now be working as it is only the hard map which is supposed to be having a delay.

Screenshot or Video:

Comments

• Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 123
    edited June 2021
    Has anyone else been having it not save your AW attack tactics after you select one? I haven't gotten it save one time all off season unless I'm doing something wrong?
    Post edited by Kabam Boo on
  • wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    Yea I got the same problem
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah it didn’t work for me either, wasn’t sure if it was just because the team I was bringing didn’t benefit from the tactics or something
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Hi folks, thanks for your reports above. Our team is looking into this! Thank you for your patience. We will be back with an update as soon as we can.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Same here. Selected the 2nd one. I have Warlock on my team and says I don't have a champion that qualifies. Also even if I select a tactic, it still says I don't have one selected and the text is red.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,602 Guardian
    When inside the Map on Attack, is one of the new ICONS on the Bottom Right side corner related to these AW Attack Tactics ?

Although, that new Icon was also showing in AQ maps as well. (The new ICON with the Shield and upside-down Sword on it)

Nothing ever happens (in AQ or AW) when I press it. (although for AW, we are NOT in the upper tiers).
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I can’t selected attacker tactic and some of the AW tags are not working (as you can see in the first post)
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Yes... me too...
    i think on Hard map there is a problem as announcement... but i'm (we) are on Challenger Map...
    still cannot save my aw tactics... and said that i dont select aw attack tactics.. but i already select it and save.

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I'm on Android, likewise unable to save attack tactics. I try to select the damage over time tactic during offense phase, and I have Hyperion on my team which according to the list is eligible, and yet the tactic doesn't save. We are on challenger map.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Still broken for me as of today.. but an alliance mate was able to select one last war
  • MrNonameMrNoname Posts: 14
    Still unable to select AW attack tactic. After clicking save, it is not save at all.

In my ally, one friend on Android can select and save it but most of my friends on IOS can’t. Maybe this is relate to OS?
  • Hey there, the team is still investigating possible resolutions for the issue with selecting Attack Tactics. Once we have more information to share, we'll let everyone know.
  • KeylessChuckKeylessChuck Posts: 14
    still unable to select an attack tactic
  • GabeZRodGabeZRod Posts: 69 ★★
    It looks like these new tactics only work for BG1. Other BGs seem to get the short straw

Hey there, the team is still investigating possible resolutions for the issue with selecting Attack Tactics. Once we have more information to share, we'll let everyone know.

I’m still unable to select any tactic.
    We are in the 4th week of the off-season and I wasn’t able to test the attack tactic even once!

Will you have it fixed before the season start?
    If you won’t be able to fix it before the start of the season will you postpone it?

• Hey there everyone, the team is working on a resolution that should be ready by the next update at the latest. When we have more concrete details for everyone, we will let everyone know.

Hey there everyone, the team is working on a resolution that should be ready by the next update at the latest. When we have more concrete details for everyone, we will let everyone know.

But are you going to start the season before having a fix?

Hey there everyone, the team is working on a resolution that should be ready by the next update at the latest. When we have more concrete details for everyone, we will let everyone know.

If you temporary disabled the attacker tactic for the Hard map, why not doing the same also for the Challenger\Expert maps?
    Season should start in two days, Attacker tactic didn't work even once during 4 weeks of off-season and you haven't say anything about the plan for this season other than saying "we'll try to have it fixed by the next update" (which is ~2 weeks from now).
    I'm sure you are trying to fix this problem but you keep ignoring the question "what are you planning to do until then?"
    Are you going to remove the Attacker Tactic for everyone?
    Are you going to postpone the season?
    Are you going to start the season on time knowingly this bug affect only some users and create imbalance between alliances?