**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What keeps you from quitting his game

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Simple question

What keeps you from quitting his game 69 votes

Friends/Family play it
2%
MaxGamingChaosMax1012 2 votes
Alliance
7%
16wegnerkH_B0MBJridenhour_3PHJfinThe_Flying_Jew82 5 votes
Gameplay experience
23%
PiviotLuciusVorenusSungjOliverJWRaichu626DJMNHWhoDaPooDoctor_Strange19SuperiorSymbioteGiuliameijThanks_D19Will3808bruhmomento69BlôdletterEdwin10Kingslayer6034 16 votes
New Content
30%
Lightburn22FrostyfmussapPsychoakumaJumpthesharkRockyshockyMiekandKorgThoye3FiiNCHMrGreekTheBair123ScrubhanStebo_79HerohanoiDarrowTheDadMantofuシNalak8SchnoodleBarri8 21 votes
Other
36%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomBitterSteelDarth_StewieGmonkeymanveertherealIKONRookiieRockypantherxKill_GreyStevieManWonderNo_oneukSleipnirrodGizMaxwell24BuffBeastNightdesires98Hoitadoking_ov_scrubsRiptide 25 votes

Comments

• bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    Gameplay experience
    It has deep story telling and world building
    10/10 really makes you feel like batman
    -Ign
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Other
    I don't want to.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Other
    keeps me from quitting? why would i wanna do that :S i wouldnt play a game if i wasn't having fun - that's the whole point of games...

there's SO many games out there, if I wasn't thoroughly enjoying this game id just play one of those?!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Your question assumes I want to quit. I do not.

My favorite things about MCOC are collecting fun champs to play, tackling challenges, and strategizing paths/quests. I also like the alliance I'm in, because it is filled with great people who keep chat fun and helpful. I do not do high tier AW or AQ and am in a chill alliance that is fine with a relaxed approach. I don't care what other alliances are doing, or whether ours climbs the rankings, etc.

My fave content is Incursions, followed by the monthly EQ, the Variants (well minus the first one), and so far Act 7.

Not interested in the Abyss or LOL, and my roster is plenty good without those rewards. I am going to attempt the Gauntlet next week, but I'll prolly fail, and you know what? Don't care. It's just a game.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Other
    Any time I’ve ever thought I wasn’t enjoying the game I thought about why and changed it. Burnt out from Aw? Drop to a lower alliance, don’t like arena stress? Don’t do it. Aq isn’t fun? Join an alliance that focussed on Aw.

Don’t force yourself to do things you don’t find fun
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Other
    i usually end up playing for 4 months quit the game for 4 months and start getting into it again its like a cycle
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Nothing, which is why I already kinda did :smile:
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Other
    It’s all I got
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Other
    Sunken costs
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    Other
    The 6* Drax I just pullled...Thanks Kabam I can finally win the game now.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Other
    Giz said:

The 6* Drax I just pullled...

Who?
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    Other
    Kill_Grey said:

Giz said:

The 6* Drax I just pullled...

Who?
    You know...that invisible guy
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Other
    Boredom mostly. Also I already spent almost 3 grand on this account over the course of my years of playing and it seems like a waste to walk away now.
    Mostly, it’s still just fun enough to keep me interested.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    It's a time pass to escape from the outside world during these times .

Except for the fact that my crystal pulls makes me want to escape the game sometimes.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’ve invested enough time that I can’t just quit
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    I have put way too much time In this game to quit now
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    To everybody commenting about too many resources put into the game: https://thedecisionlab.com/biases/the-sunk-cost-fallacy/

I just keep playing because it's fun lol
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    'cause it's either His game or Her game, and I prefer stay alive.

That said, habit+sunkcost=sucker
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Other
    Not quitting, but I’m taking a break from ally’s for a bit cause life
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Other
    The fact that I've dedicated so much time to the game... plus, I love Marvel. Despite all the times I feel like rage quitting those are the 2 things keeping me here. Can't say much about anything else...
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited June 2021
    Still have some goals to complete