**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Adrenaline Not Considered Healing?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
So I was fighting Against DarkHawk using Karnak and DarkHawk’s Special 3 Applies a Heal Block. But Via adrenaline I was still able to heal some. So Is adrenaline not considered healing or is this a bug?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

It isn’t healing, so it gets around heal prevention/reduction. But it isn’t boosted by things that increase healing either.

ItsDamien said:

From what I remember, no it doesn't count as healing.

Ok that makes sense. Thank God for that otherwise I would’ve lost lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Seraphion said:

Adrenaline is just something that functions outside of everything else.

You can regen some health with it from mulit-hit SPs even if the enemy is knocked out by the 1. hit (the rest of the SP animation plays out after the knock out and you keep regen hp)

Unfortunately that’s only visual, I’m pretty sure when you go into the next fight the health hasn’t been added. The game logs your health at the point of KO, after that no health recovered by adrenaline is counted.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that’s how it works
    Yes this is correct i used nicks sp1 to push some health back even though it ko i started next fight lower than i ended as i think its same with combo save with aegon it only saves up to point of ko after that nothing else is added
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Seraphion said:

You can regen some health with it from mulit-hit SPs even if the enemy is knocked out by the 1. hit (the rest of the SP animation plays out after the knock out and you keep regen hp)

Unfortunately that’s only visual, I’m pretty sure when you go into the next fight the health hasn’t been added. The game logs your health at the point of KO, after that no health recovered by adrenaline is counted.

All you doubters…

Here’s me with a bunch of adrenaline, 9% health

Here’s my Sp2 KOing rocket with the first hit

Here’s the second hit of the sp2 after the KO, it heals me with adrenaline up to 18%… but…

Entering the next fight I’m only on 9%, it ignored the adrenaline healing after the KO, because the game logs your health at KO. Hope that clears things up

I find it hilarious people still disagree

Totally didn’t disagree just for the memes
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Seraphion said:

All you doubters…

Here’s the second hit of the sp2 after the KO, it heals me with adrenaline up to 18%… but…

Entering the next fight I’m only on 9%, it ignored the adrenaline healing after the KO, because the game logs your health at KO. Hope that clears things up

Yeah I’m not bothered, when you see people disagree with proof like this you can never take it seriously.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    U didn’t even hav to do all that’s because people wil disagreeing just because

Hoitado said:

Seraphion said:

All you doubters…

Yeah I’m not bothered, when you see people disagree with proof like this you can never take it seriously.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Seraphion said:

All you doubters…

I simply ignore those now. When you see people disagreeing with statements like "I have 20 6 stars", it tunes you to ignore these stuff.😂
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Hoitado said:

So I was fighting Against DarkHawk using Karnak and DarkHawk’s Special 3 Applies a Heal Block. But Via adrenaline I was still able to heal some. So Is adrenaline not considered healing or is this a bug?

Thankfully not, otherwise 6* champs would be in a huge amount of trouble v spectre.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    People out here do be disagreeing just for the memes, smh