**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trials arena not updated

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hasn't been updated with new milestones/unit totals as communicated, but it looks like the basic and featured have both been updated.

Comments

• theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    @Kabam Miike can you take a look and update... ?
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    Ahh so disappointed reloaded my game ready to start arena grinds again 😑 but definitely has not been updated on the trials arena 😔
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    You're right
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this and is looking into it.
  • I hope they will fix this in a day.
    I really need the units.
  • DOC83DOC83 Posts: 33
    Please give us a definitive answer on if we if we grind 4.4 mil will all the missing rewards be given to us in compensation?
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    when are we getting the compensation? as per the in-game mail, we were supposed to get it on 14th June.

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Ya today is 14th when will we get compensation
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★

when are we getting the compensation? as per the in-game mail, we were supposed to get it on 14th June.

The updated arenas were to be launched on 14th June not the compensation.