**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank up next to finish Act 5 100% and become Cavalier?

MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Working to finish Act 5 100% and then become Cavalier. Who would help the most with that?

Also participate in AQ, AW, EQ and Side Quests.

My base team is: 5* Awakened r5 Void, 5* Awakened r5 Nick Fury, 5* r5 G2099

Who to rank up next to finish Act 5 100% and become Cavalier? 25 votes

6* r1 Sunspot
8%
SpiderCoolsDarkraider234 2 votes
5* r4 Hyperion
72%
winterthurZeroj2kReferenceKerneasJuggerNotRenaxqqZan0EtherealityCrcrcrcYodabolt21The_beast123RiptideAGENT_A7KKishan2099The_HoTUgroundedmaster20005AndyBeardoBarri8 18 votes
5* r4 Sunspot (I have a 5* mutant AG and 54 5* mutant sig stones)
0%
5* r3 Colossus (I have a 5* mutant AG and 54 5* mutant sig stones)
16%
LpooAouxWouxScrubhanMomisgreat1234 4 votes
5* r3 awakened Hulkbuster (sig level 40)
0%
5* r2 awakened Namor (sig level 20)
0%
5* r2 Stealth Spidey
4%
Edwin10 1 vote
5* r2 Sentinel
0%

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    5* r4 Hyperion
    He can easily handle XBones and Sentinel bosses. Get Cav first, then explore act 5.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    5* r4 Hyperion

He can easily handle XBones and Sentinel bosses. Get Cav first, then explore act 5.

Could you tell me how could he had been useful for the 6.1.6 Sentinel?

@MCOC_JCM , Hyperion is really insane. You have him awakened right? It simply makes him super strong!
    Get cavalier first, and then push for ACT 5 100%.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    5* r4 Hyperion

@MCOC_JCM , Hyperion is really insane. You have him awakened right? It simply makes him super strong!
    Hyperion is definitely useful but a bit more skill required to bait heavy and punish with heavy.
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169

Unfortunately, he isn’t awakened yet. I would definitely lean towards him if he was awakened, but since he is not I was wondering if awakened 5* Colossus or 5* Sunspot might help more. Or possibly even 6* Sunspot?
    5* r4 Hyperion
    MCOC_JCM said:

Unfortunately, he isn’t awakened yet. I would definitely lean towards him if he was awakened, but since he is not I was wondering if awakened 5* Colossus or 5* Sunspot might help more. Or possibly even 6* Sunspot?
    Sunspot will struggle in Act 6.1.5 because of the global node Power Struggle. He can't refresh his solar charges, so Colossus maybe better.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    5* r4 Hyperion

MCOC_JCM said:

Sunspot will struggle in Act 6.1.5 because of the global node Power Struggle. He can't refresh his solar charges, so Colossus maybe better.
    Sunspot could still be useful for the other quests. With that said, I would not prefer ranking him up, the 6 star rank 1 should do great enough.

MCOC_JCM said:

So who do you think would be more helpful: an awakened 5* r4 Colossus or not awakened 5* r5 Hyperion?
    5* r4 Hyperion
    If rank 5, I would think it would be Hyperion.

What about r5 awakened Colossus vs r5 unawakened Hyperion?
    5* r4 Hyperion
    MCOC_JCM said:

What about r5 awakened Colossus vs r5 unawakened Hyperion?
    I would choose Colossus.