**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauntlet Sometime Next Week

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
I’ll have this team:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEgSs7KK9qo

Any tips?

Comments

• Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★

couple a’ ice packs on standby for your thumbs

Yeah I got bored and tired of quaking after the first path lol.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    U can do it
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★

Understand how to fight thanos. I spent more revives on him than the entire 20 fights before him.
    Team was ghost, wasp, quake, AA, cgr

Isn’t that how it always is
    What you think is the easiest fight
    Always cost you revives and potions!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Farm lots and lots of health potions. You are using quake so it shouldn't be as bad as a quakeless run, but some of those fights you want to heal up, and blowing units on heals drains them faster than water down a bathtub drain.

Why? I completed it with aegon, and there are only two fights you need to heal up for - terrax, of you're not using quake (I used Gulk) and domino.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Aleor said:

DawsMan said:

Farm lots and lots of health potions. You are using quake so it shouldn't be as bad as a quakeless run, but some of those fights you want to heal up, and blowing units on heals drains them faster than water down a bathtub drain.

Why? I completed it with aegon, and there are only two fights you need to heal up for - terrax, of you're not using quake (I used Gulk) and domino.
    =
    =
    full team you use? and how many revives ?

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

DawsMan said:

Well, my comment decreases in validity significantly because he has quake on the team. I was thinking about Korg, Dragon Man, Void, NF, Kilmonger, Terrax, those guys. People who can kill you fast if you slip up.