**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How your 6* luck?

I have had a stretch of bad luck when it comes to opening 6*s lately. Actually all of 2021, which has been probably around 25 openings. I did the abyss to get thronebreaker, and the current gaunlet which gave a few 6* pulls. Some people in my alliance get amazing pulls what seems to be almost all the time. And im over here sitting on a full t5b and 2ta inventory with no desired 6*s i want to rank. I dont want to sound like im complaining, i just want to get an idea how often other people get a pull they are really excited about.

I was trying to do a poll but was getting some kind of error message and gave up on that. Just give me an idea of approximately how often you get a desired champion or if you're like me, how long your dry spell has been.

Comments

• JAGERMANSTERJAGERMANSTER Posts: 32
    Also, thanks to anybody who responds.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    My RNG is a rollercoaster.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Enjoyable.

Especially since the Ultron buff, I’m happy with all of my pulls. They each have uses and look cool, and while I have no “insane pull” it’s fine by me.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    My first 6* was abomination… 6 months old account. I almost broke my phone after grinding to 10k shards as an intermediate player.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Trash, trash, trash, trash,...Guardian!!...trash, trash, trash,...Colossus!!...trash, trash, etc. So almost all trash but 2 good ones, good luck, I hope you get a good one soon.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I have some amazing ones and a ton of duds. Its definitely above average, but its also 85+ 6*s.
  • AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    Before I got banned I had incredible luck, had just over 25 six stars some of the best pulls omega ghost colo void hulkbuster hit monkey thing sym supreme sorcerer supreme she hulk cull obsidian, I had very few bad pulls
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    I pulled six star CGR from basic after a lifetime of trash pulls and been pulling trash ever since. Good luck will only lead to more bad pulls
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I’ve got 40 something 6* champs of which I used 2 regularly (r3 torch and Claire) and 2 occasionally (r3 Emma, r2 venom). Says it all I guess. Got bored with progressing to nowhere and stopped playing the account.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    This week I got iBom from the featured and 6* iHulk from a Cav. So I’d say awesome luck
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    i make the most out of the tragedy that is RNG ... my roster is what it is and i'm not gonna buy crystals to improve so i just enjoy what i can.
  • GizGiz Posts: 124
    edited June 2021
    My 6* luck sucks...KabamRng seems to pay out every 20 or 30 crystals lol.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I thought I was lucky until I started looking at 'actually lucky' rosters.

It's about like having a party thrown for you at Chuck E. Cheese. As an adult.

Hey. It's free pizza! Questionable, but free.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    My 6* Luck is pretty good

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Pretty good 👍I guess.. I did whale out last year 2020 and was fortunate to pull 6* from cavalier crystals..
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    2021 has been all bad pulls

Today was Joe Fixit
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Latest Pull was Dr Strange, at first I though he was gonna be kind of useless but he actually works Really Well for the New Cavalier Node (Ended every fight at Full Health as a Rank 1).

I Highly suggest Only opening Featureds if you aren't already, the Ratio of Good to Bad Champions is Sooo Much Better than the Enormous Basic Pool. On top of that there's the Chance at getting New Champions, well New for people that don't buy the Cavalier Champion Crystals.
    Iirc after my 5th or 6th Basic I tried Featureds and never went back, I had already had Pretty Great Luck from the Basics but I didn't like just how Huge the Pool of Champions was and the Potential Variance of Good to Bad Pulls was so inflated. Also helped avoid Burnout getting a bunch of Newer Champions to mess around with so that's another plus.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Average

I am not getting any good champion for 6* as potential rank 2 options.

Well that's RNG
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    As of now, it's been stable, but I can't judge this soon, I have only 4 as of now. Hope this continues.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    My 6* luck has been awesome recently.

I am a casual f2p player, so I don't get too many 6*s, but my recent pulls (from about half a year) are
    G2099
    Dupped NT
    Colossus
    Elektra
    CGR

Shortly before that I got Prof X.
    So it is fair to say I have pretty insane luck and absolutely no complaints about my roster. Sorry about the flex but you literally asked for it :wink:

• Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    My six star luck is honestly pretty insane.

Ghost or warlock going to r3, as well as venom going to r2 soon.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Awesome. I got bad streak of something like 10 useless champs, then there was that 6* featured crystal with Ghost or Apoc. I didn't get any jackpots, but some really great champs, such as Falcon or Dragonman. But after that, Ive gotten Claire, Doom and duped Falcon in about 6 crystals. Especially Doom, couldnt believe it didnt roll over to WS or whichever trash was next to him
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Pretty much 85% duds.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I recently duped AA but otherwise it's been horrible. Sitting on several t5cc with no one to rank.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    My 6*s have been pretty reasonably spread, with 1 decent pull every 5 or so.
    Not like my 5*s where I went about 18 months between pulling r4 options a couple years ago