**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Debating if i should rank up my ghost...

Konstant45Konstant45 Posts: 571 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
so i just pulled a 5 star ghost a few weeks ago and she is rank 3, considering i only have 3 rank 5 champions at the moment should i take her up unduped? (i'll dupe her in the future)
ik how over powered she is but i just havent been feeling her for the first few times i played her, maybe i need to give her some more time.
the reason i am debating to take her up or not is because i already own a 5 star quake at rank 5 and i was just wondering if there is any content that ghost can handle that quake can't
(ps: i also have a 6 star wasp)

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Show roster. Everyone will blindly tell you yes
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★

Show roster. Everyone will blindly tell you yes

Not blindly, she was an mvp for 6.3 on my account...
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    The dupe probably gives a lot more access to play her better. I'll consider awakening her ASAP. She sure is worth ranking.

As for content that she could and Quake can't, I can't think of one RN. But probably crit me with your best shot? I'm not sure if Quake can shut it down, but yeah, that's one place where you would really want Ghost.