**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King of the God Tier Mutants

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
So many god tier mutants, yet whose the best of the best is debatable

King of the God Tier Mutants 43 votes

Omega Red
9%
Spity68TorTinxDFiiNCHWill3808 4 votes
Colossus
4%
AJ007Cangaceiro 2 votes
Domino
2%
Baalzebub 1 vote
Sunspot
0%
Magneto
32%
Champ_ZParam1988BollandDawsManGr8TonyStarkScrubhanIryseYodabolt21avenge_123Divine59765AlbinoDarkElfFear_of_Clowns2099HaptichorizonCrimm85 14 votes
Apocalypse
18%
Ackbar67LibertyPrimeV1Ben93Xguard77Sparty6tofuシSalve_maker05Darksniper240 8 votes
Prof X
11%
RockyshockyKill_GreyTalharajpootCap45SergioAsecas 5 votes
Archangel
18%
cytwbcZeroj2kLittle_Crocodili29RockypantherxPHJfinSparx265AndyBeardo_wasabi_ 8 votes
Stryfe... duh
2%
R1s02 1 vote

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Seriously man, you have Domino but not Namor or Havok?
    It's not like I hate Domino, but both of the above mentioned have greater uses and utility than her.

I would consider Horseman Wolverine and cable much better than her, when it comes to consistency.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Magneto

Seriously man, you have Domino but not Namor or Havok?
    It's not like I hate Domino, but both of the above mentioned have greater uses and utility than her.

I would consider Horseman Wolverine and cable much better than her, when it comes to consistency.

um, maybe but as per my use of her in 6.2, she's better. And namor doesn't have utility bro!!only sig 200 is his utility, yeah he's gd for life cycle, defo he's top 15 mutants.

havok gd dmg and utility, but i'll prefer domino.
    I'm not her fan, and she might not be top 10 mutant even, but better than those 2
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Prof X
    Aa, and mags would be great and omega at sig200 but prof x can handle evade miss and reverse controls. He has they tilt and his damage is outstanding. Go watch some grandmaster gauntlet videos. He destroys thanos and others in less than 80 hits! Then if u slap a mutant power boost. You are just laughing. He is king
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    I love Prof X, AA, Apoc, and Colossus, but magneto melts so many opponents.
  • Crimm85Crimm85 Posts: 4
    Magneto
    Im playin my 5*sig200 OR much more than any other mutant, but magneto is just LOL :-)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Prof X
    People be sleeping hard on prof X.