**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next rankup advice

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
I am looking for some champion who is good for most of the contents.
Currently in act 6.3.
Note- no Ghost and Moleman
Here is my roster,

I can rank 2 a 6* or r5 a 5*.
Also, I can go for r4 champ if he is good.
I have r4-5 mystic gem(mostly saved for Doom) and class awakening gem of skill and mystic.
Thanks for advice everyone

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Angela is a solid option (higher the sig, higher the benefit). Emma frost is a very underrated choice too. If you could awaken, Hyperion would be great. She hulk is an excellent option too.

I don't who you could exactly use for 6.3.2 Nick. Ghost seemed like an obvious option to me. Colossus could do it nice too. Guardian should be of great help to that Havok in 6.3.3. I'm not sure for IMIW in the next chapter. Mysterio, hmm... I've seen people use Corvus for him. Ronan seemed like the most liked choice for the CAIW in the last chapter.

I'm not sure who you could rank up, but few of them really benefit from awakening ( Like Hyperion).
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Angela is a solid option (higher the sig, higher the benefit). Emma frost is a very underrated choice too. If you could awaken, Hyperion would be great. She hulk is an excellent option too.

I don't who you could exactly use for 6.3.2 Nick. Ghost seemed like an obvious option to me. Colossus could do it nice too. Guardian should be of great help to that Havok in 6.3.3. I'm not sure for IMIW in the next chapter. Mysterio, hmm... I've seen people use Corvus for him. Ronan seemed like the most liked choice for the CAIW in the last chapter.

I'm not sure who you could rank up, but few of them really benefit from awakening ( Like Hyperion).

Agree, I am trying to awaken Hyperion, but no luck.
    Hoping for awakening gem from SQ milestone.
    Leaning towards Guardian or Archangel beacuse of their damage for now.
    Hyperion is sure rank5 options once awakened.

In next week, will be able to open next 6*, and then probably go with the best option.

Thank bro for suggestion