**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Hand to Hand and Iron Tomb Crystals

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
Just curious is this a new thing now bc if it is i am actually liking this addition. Chance to obtain 6* from a selected pool without the hassle of dropping units on cavalier crystal with a bigger pool. Sure there are 3* but least you wont feel bad from it when opening compare to spending units.

Thoughts on Last Month Cavalier Hand to Hand and now this month Iron Tomb?

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    If we got more hand to hand that woulda been nice. All I wanted was Aegon didn't get him. I like this month, I like when we got cavs. I think after epoch cavs they realized 18 cavs is too much for free.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    The drop rates of the Iron tomb crystals have been surprising until now. Like Hoitado mentioned, they shouldn't have the Spotlight, saying they are the rewards.

As for Hand-to-hand, they could have made a better pool of champions, and they're justification for the pool was, funny.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    The hand-to-hand crystals were pretty meh, you got like three chances to pull either Aegon or a semi-decent-to-trash champion. These Iron Whatever crystals are significantly better. I've also had really decent luck with them. I've pulled two 5*s and one 6*. None of those champs have been good, but still. The pool of champions is much better this time around.

That being said, I agree with this being a nice little side reward but I dislike when it's the reward. From those 18 cavs in the previous event, I think I got one trash 5* and the rest 3 and 4*s. Since that was basically my main reward for the month, it was quite underwhelming.

But I like seeing them like they are in this event, and while I found last month's crystals to be kind of a dud, their inclusion at all was nice.
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 182 ★★
    I opened my first Aegon and an OG Black Widow from the Hand to Hand crystals and Magik from an Iron Tomb crystal. Not too shabby for just playing and not spending.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I like these as well, I think they can increase the amount of shards we can earn tho.