**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursion hacks not working

Pyrokinetics and Lightning Fists are not placing any incineration or shock debuffs.
Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• HowlerLothbrokHowlerLothbrok Posts: 2
    edited June 2021
    Any of you having problems with Pyrokinetics and Lightning Fists hacks in incursions?
    @Kabam Miike @Seatin @Lagacy @Metalsonicdude @Kt1989
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    If you face a problem, send a ticket to the support. Don't make unnecessary pings. Also, Seatin and Lagacy can't help you about this. They could only probably tell that they're facing the same too.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

If you face a problem, send a ticket to the support. Don't make unnecessary pings. Also, Seatin and Lagacy can't help you about this. They could only probably tell that they're facing the same too.
    I mean, that's literally what he asked - If they're having the same problem.

But I agree, sending a ticket is what folks should do in this situation.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I mean, that's literally what he asked - If they're having the same problem.

But I agree, sending a ticket is what folks should do in this situation.
    Ah! My bad, I saw the pings start from MIIKE and then it went to the players, so I thought it was an usual complain one. But yeah, tickets for the way!

Sorry if I had been somehow rude or anything earlier, but they hardly open up to forums. You could probably comment in their YT videos.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    There change it so there wil only get abel when you end with a light or medium