**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

KT1s 1st tier list: Good, bad, unnecessary?

My favorite mcoc youtuber KT1 has (reluctantly, as he says) released his 1st tier list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gz9qK4EPb2rtOK68wQ04sHZn4p-FFDcz4XWvmcErQfo/edit#gid=0, link to video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb0FWE5iv7I&t=19s).

It consists of only 5 categories (Top of the game, meta, useful, occasionally useful, useless) and there are some differences compares to other tier lists you'll know.

What do you think about it?

KT1s 1st tier list: Good, bad, unnecessary? 153 votes

Very good tier list, will help advancing players pick the right champs to rank up
28%
zuffySungjCassyjoke1004Texas_11Little_Crocodili29TheKiryuKGold29Speedro420gp87DarkDuelistQuake2409Andyball270cdfunkTheMailmannThe_Flying_Jew82ChiliDogGiuliameijVedant_MehtaAztec 43 votes
Decent tier list but I don't agree with everything
24%
Alex13369Bpn88855MenkentWarlord5386SandeepSHeattblasttKerneasAssumedNameDragonking732_Sham_Akkarin23psp742Des99ddomS_A_B_A_R_M_AWhoDaPooSirDanteILLUSION8Ksp_2099Thoye3 37 votes
I don't agree with a lot here. Many champs are over/underrated
13%
SaiyanZeroj2kLuciusVorenusTristanDarkrider05MattManRockypantherxBen93TotalMonster109Aaronc94RebarkMaxwell24IronGladiator22limeade32SkyLord7000ShenkScrubhanHoodie25Sahil_R_RanaMrInsanity 21 votes
I don't care about those tier lists at all, everyone should find out for himself which champs are great
31%
GroundedWisdomDeeparviSnizzbarMegaSkater67RaganatorFrostyAce_03jdrum663TheVyrusAspenCat_MurdockYoMovesLvernon15Pwf57KennadoThatGuyYouSaw235ThunderGodFurious_Fighter1pseudosaneJuggerNot 48 votes
WTF why is (think of your favorite champ) not god tier? I'll quit the game right now!!!!!
2%
Erza_ScarletmanveertherealHera1d_of_Ga1actusEdeuink 4 votes

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I don't care about those tier lists at all, everyone should find out for himself which champs are great
    I don't think there's any need fr tier lists in this game....but out of all the lists I've seen, this one seems to be the one that I agree the most with
    U cn see that KT has given it a lot of time & thought & has set some good rules fr the future of his list
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Don’t care I’m r op who I’m enjoying to use and who I’m fine good tier list for is is just a mini guide when first started
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    tier lists are stupid
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    I don't agree with a lot here. Many champs are over/underrated
    I'm confused why BWCV didn't make the list :open_mouth: she's a utility knife I recently pulled her and finding her so useful
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Next time, make an option "Don't know, don't care"
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Next time, make an option "Don't know, don't care"

That option is there. Don’t open the post. 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Very good tier list, will help advancing players pick the right champs to rank up
    I might not fully agree with every single placement. But I have been thinking about a different structure for tier lists for a long time. KT's comes really close to it.
    If you bring up the champs on the left you are pretty much garanteed to be able to clear all pieces of content without many problems. They might not all be the best at what they do. But because those champs can do a lot of very usefull things they are ranked that high.
    Same as with the 4 horsemen for Abyss. They might not be the single best option for every specific fight. But because they can do pretty much all the fights amongst the 4 of them, they are pretty much the best champs for the content. (althou there have been some releases like Prof X that can do abyss extremely well also)
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I particulary liked the fact that there will never be more than 20 champs in the top tier. Made a lot of sense to me doing it that way
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

damn he's better than HB, sentinel

Because he bases it on fact as much as possible. Guardian is great, but he is not meta. He's useful. If I need shock, non crit damage, ramp up special two, I grab guardian. On my everyday questing team? No.

It's better than average, but that's not saying anything.

It's coming from his PoV, which is beyond 'just endgame'. For instance, not including champs that don't have a 6* version. The list is also quite influenced by AW, which a lot of us don't even play.

I like his empasis on this being his opinion (obvious, but it needs to be said), as well as his recommendation of needs-based rank-ups.

Like, I don't think Venom is 2nd best Cosmic (available as 6*) unless you haven't done (m)any variants. If you get Venom early, he may very well be the best Cosmic you can take to 5r5/6r2. More Variants done, more resources gained, more progress made.

It all depends on your situation.

He's a big advocate on the Variants that's why he rates Venom so highly.

Okay seriously, if Ebony Maw is out of the Useless tier, Air-Walker should be as well.

Why.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Zeroj2k said:

I'm confused why BWCV didn't make the list :open_mouth: she's a utility knife I recently pulled her and finding her so useful

she is in the "top of the game" category
  • The_Flying_Jew82The_Flying_Jew82 Posts: 69
    It is his opinion and he is entitled to it. If you don't like it, don't watch it. IMO I prefer his tier list ... it makes sense. He is letting you know the value of champs based on content. No list is perfect, but I respect his opinion.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I pretty much completely agree with where he put everyone. I’d move guardian and sym supreme up a bit and move Thor and moleman down one but that’s about it. Granted I would like to say tier lists are completely people opinions and don’t really matter other than as a quick reference, but it’s cool to see that I have similar opinions to him.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Decent tier list but I don't agree with everything
    Stryfes placement is an actual joke.

Guardian should be moved up and Thor down.

Not bad overall.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Hmm, okay
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    In the case of all the debate about wheither the tier list is needed etc it provides more content for his viewers and also a perspective into how he sees the game. I quite enjoyed it. The great thing about it is watching it is COMPLETLEY optional to watch and if these kind of things arent your cup of tea you dont have to watch them