**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage help

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
Hi everyone. I just pulled a 6* Carnage and I absolutely love that champion. He's maybe not the best, but he's super fun to play and that's something I value highly. I've had him as an r4 5* for forever, but never ranked him up beyond that. However, I'm tempted to pull the trigger now that I have a 6*.

But before I do that, I thought I'd ask for some advice. I basically just throw a heavy to make the opponent bleed/suffer an armor break, then spam SP1s over and over again until they are dead in the dirt before me. However, there are two other special attacks and I'm wondering if I'm maybe missing something? Is there ever a reason to forego the SP1 in favor of one of the others? Does he have another rotation that would elevate my Carnage gameplay?

Please feel free to post any helpful tips and tricks you have when it comes to playing him.

(For the recond: in terms of synergies, I have an r2 6* Venom and an r1 6* Symbiote Supreme, but no Red Goblin.)

Comments

• Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    The buff you gain from an SP3 is more powerful than from the SP1.

So try, building furies SP3, SP3, then spam SP1 and you'll be doing a lot more damage than just SP1 alone.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Ah! Thank you! That's exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for. Cheers mate!
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

The buff you gain from an SP3 is more powerful than from the SP1.

So try, building furies SP3, SP3, then spam SP1 and you'll be doing a lot more damage than just SP1 alone.

Is that true about his SP3 and his buffs? I haven't seen this anywhere in his abilities or from testing. If that's true please show us an example cuz that would be pretty big if true since he already deals massive damage with his buffs as is.