**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

so it is still not fixed Kabam

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
in the arena changes you said that 3-Star and 4-Star champions from basic arena milestones are basic that gives only +1 sig while on the 3-Star and 4-Star champions from featured arena milestones will give a full duplicate of that 4Star champion with +20 Sig, 24x t5 class iso, 5star shards and gold, but still that is not the case.
it has already been a month and still not fixed, come on.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

It was fixed right after the shang Chi arena

I don't think it was fixed already, got the 4* Purgatory from Arenas but only got +1 Sig and no more, same with 4* Mister Negative before but didn't bother to post as I thought they were still working on fixing it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

I don't think it was fixed already, got the 4* Purgatory from Arenas but only got +1 Sig and no more, same with 4* Mister Negative before but didn't bother to post as I thought they were still working on fixing it.
    I’m wil said it is fixed. Mabye after this update there changed it back to what it was before because that’s didn’t work either

Yes it fixed I’m got all full sig one purgatory

Zan0 said:

And I’m got the 20 sig one negative you sure you had a 4 star purgatory before the arena star
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    That’s weird. I got full sig (20) from mr negative last run. I didn’t know this was an issues