**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Revive farming

What's your guys worst streak of no revives in 5.4.6? I'm on 7 runs now. Not a single Revive in sight. Makes me think I should just stop revive farming haha

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    ItsDamien said:

Can't you guys keep it down.
    What a trouble some bunch 🤦🤦🤦

Kabam is completely aware of these revive farming methods that have been around for years at this point. You think that they don't see an abnormally large quest completion rate in certain quests? Think.
    They might be aware but reminding them isn't good. You know what happened to act 1 and 2 revives. Cuz revives are still good way to generate income. If players know these how to get them just get them. Why talk on forums on much regular basis.
    Or else "PATCH" isn't too far away and none can do anything about that. I can already see how many will react
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    7 or 8 I think is my highest
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm always confused when folks talk about revive farming in act 5 and seeing streaks this high for no revives when my highest streak of no revives was 4 in act 4.1.6 which has shorter paths and 2 energy per tile rather than 3... Really not sure why folks still farm revives from act 5 tbh.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I'm always confused when folks talk about revive farming in act 5 and seeing streaks this high for no revives when my highest streak of no revives was 4 in act 4.1.6 which has shorter paths and 2 energy per tile rather than 3... Really not sure why folks still farm revives from act 5 tbh.

I farmed 5.3.6 to prep for gauntlet and 7.2. Given the drop rates of revives and full energy fills (often time 2 on one lane), the farming was practically self-sustaining. I used to do 4.1.6, but was getting better results in 5.3.6
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Kabam is completely aware of these revive farming methods that have been around for years at this point. You think that they don't see an abnormally large quest completion rate in certain quests? Think.
    They might be aware but reminding them isn't good. You know what happened to act 1 and 2 revives. Cuz revives are still good way to generate income. If players know these how to get them just get them. Why talk on forums on much regular basis.
    Or else "PATCH" isn't too far away and none can do anything about that. I can already see how many will react
    Difference being the farm in act 1 had a revive on the path 9 times out of 10 and cost about 7 energy, where as these ones aren’t nearly as common and require 40-70 energy
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Difference being the farm in act 1 had a revive on the path 9 times out of 10 and cost about 7 energy, where as these ones aren’t nearly as common and require 40-70 energy
    Exactly, if you want to farm revives especially in Act 5, you have to burn almost all your energy and complete the path before it will potentially reset for another chance. There's a time investment for a benefit, as opposed to the previous patched way that was very little investment for a much larger reward. As long as you're actually having to put in the effort to get them, there's no problem.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

I’m not sure this guy understands what’s going on.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Anyways, I always run 4.1.6. It takes less energy and is simpler for me. I’ve got a bunch of runs without seeing a revive though. It happens sometimes.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175

What's your guys worst streak of no revives in 5.4.6? I'm on 7 runs now. Not a single Revive in sight. Makes me think I should just stop revive farming haha

11. I thought it had been removed. Like others I use 4.1.6 these days. Regular full energy refills spawn there too.