**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This may be a dumb question but should I rank up AA or someone else?

Litlmac315Litlmac315 Posts: 213
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I really need to awaken NF

This may be a dumb question but should I rank up AA or someone else? 33 votes

AA
66%
Zeroj2kAckbar67TheHoodedDormammuAdvJuggerNotSpodiemanKill_GreyErcarretRenaxqqSparx265Gr8TonyStarkWill3808Riptidejscott96Real_Madrid_76_2Cap45AGENT_A7KBlumladenDraconic_12Cangaceiro 22 votes
Quake
27%
TheManMythLegendEtjamaEdeuinkFiiNCHDawsManTheBair123ScrubhanThe_beast123Ace2319 9 votes
Sunspot
3%
TheBoogyMan 1 vote
Falcon
3%
Newman0067 1 vote
Squirrel girl
0%
Sunspot
0%

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Quake
    As long as you know how to play her. If you don't, then Archangel.
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    AA
    Aa is a legend. I think the only other person here to consider is falcon but aa has gotten me through so much
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    AA
    AA or Falcon
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Quake
    AA can stay at r4 for now. Especially because he's available in the 6* pool. Quake isn't available as a six star and you should learn to use her.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    AA
    I vote Archangel on the hunch that the reason you don't ask "Should I rank up Quake or someone else" is because you prefer AA and are a better AA player than Quake player. She is a much trickier champ.

However, she's also the better champ. If you can play her and enjoy it, I would recommend ranking her up. But AA was one of my most recent rank-ups and I love him. I also love playing him much more than Quake. She is amazing, and boring. A champion that you should have in your roster for when the need arises, but maybe not one you constantly bring with you everywhere (unless you want that sweet, sweet Nick Fury synergy). At least that's how I use and view her.
  • Litlmac315Litlmac315 Posts: 213
    Ercarret said:

I vote Archangel on the hunch that the reason you don't ask "Should I rank up Quake or someone else" is because you prefer AA and are a better AA player than Quake player. She is a much trickier champ.

However, she's also the better champ. If you can play her and enjoy it, I would recommend ranking her up. But AA was one of my most recent rank-ups and I love him. I also love playing him much more than Quake. She is amazing, and boring. A champion that you should have in your roster for when the need arises, but maybe not one you constantly bring with you everywhere (unless you want that sweet, sweet Nick Fury synergy). At least that's how I use and view her.

I too love the NF synergy. Once I awaken him I’ll be unstoppable (hahaha). I went with AA since his DOT is insane. And I’m not good enough to dex every hit with quake yet.