**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Grandmasters gauntlet specific questions

So im wondering two things in particular. Can ibom and sasquatch be quaked? And is There something special about nameless thanos boss? I see some say he is the easiest fight in the whole thing while others spent a ton of items on him. Im halfway thru right now

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    This is one of the better compilations of player teams/success in the GG that I know about:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dhWAj8x0zFVP-hgARwJ2JQ6vzTU86V7mFnVs0ZAqvhc/edit#gid=0

• KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    Dude that link is amazing thank you
    I brought a team of Corvus, Quake, Doom, AA and Torch. I cant believe not a single one of those MCOC gods brought Corvus
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It's amazing that people are doing endgame content with full mutant teams, that class is just busted right now
    I really want a 6* Apoc. Then i would totally run a full mutant team
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Kobikobs said:

I brought a team of Corvus, Quake, Doom, AA and Torch. I cant believe not a single one of those MCOC gods brought Corvus

I did
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Kobikobs said:

I did

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I'd say NC & Spidergwen are the easiest fights if u have a good evade counter....may be even Apoc is easier than Thanos if u cn avoid his stuns on light & are able to mitigate/avoid block damage
    But yeah most of other fights are harder than Thanos
    I didn't have to use any revive on Thanos...did it with 40% health AA & 20% health Nick Fury, & I'm not good at intercepting...so yeah seems easy to me
    It's best if u have a high damage dealer fr last 30% to get through it as quickly as possible
    Quake cn be used fr Ibom though u would want to not use parry style & do only heavy dex quaking....& people have used her fr Sassy as well but it gets very tricky towards the end & some people have had to quit the Gauntlet bcoz they couldn't get him down even with quake