**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6*r2 BWCV or 5*r5 Dr.Doom

AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Only got enough tier 2 alphas for one of them. Which one should I choose? I run full suicides.

6*r2 BWCV or 5*r5 Dr.Doom 63 votes

Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
60%
ROHINMagicBentonzuffyDrake2078TerraOliverJWSw0rdMasterJuggerNotzeezee57RockypantherxQacobKill_GreyDeadpool87EtjamaDonDudu2809WedgemonsterSirDanteBonzodavidKsp_2099Berjibs 38 votes
Dr. Doom
39%
RaganatorJadedAlex13369Archdemon_HeattblasttMaratoxAMS94RenaxqqSparx265TatteshwarIRQDrauglinHoitadoScrubhanTrojansAJ007RiptideNegative_100jscott96AGENT_A7K 25 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Don't get me wrong I love Doom, I have a r5 5*
    But Claire is awesome, and at some point you may take her to R3
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 301 ★★
    Dr. Doom
    Have both, run half suicides, still consider Doom better of the two. That said 6* vs 5* is a major factor here, if you're at endgame stuff and can get a 6r3 relatively soon, go Claire.
  • AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    edited June 2021
    Im at 6.2.2 so not really endgame I guess.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Eventually both deserves these rankup.

BWCV is utility machine.
    So many matchups she can handle.
    I don't run suicides and she still does it so smoothly.
    Go for her...
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    Hard call.. rank5 5* Doom and rank2 6* BWCV.. and rank3 BWCV when you can. No wrong answer here. rank them both up.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Similar to corvus and hyperion, one is better with suicides, one is better without. Rank up claire
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Doom would be better for 6.2.6 champion boss but IG claire can do it. She's much better than doom with suicides, but I might consider removing them.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★
    I have Doom as 6*R3 and even with the larger health pool, his still not sucide friendly 😔

He still can do afew fights, but won't be able to clear the path and only just solo Vision in GM Gauntlet

https://youtu.be/-DyKAMDqrPU
  • LangpouchLangpouch Posts: 29
    If you intend using suicides all the time then Claire is the obvious choice.
    Awesome champ