**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* to r4 or r5 HB? I’m low on mutant t4c so havok has to wait.

CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Should I just save resources and r5 HB? Or wait for havok( I need 3 mutant t4c)?

I’m still working on becoming uncollected. My account is about 7 months old.

Which 5* to r4 or r5 HB? I’m low on mutant t4c so havok has to wait. 15 votes

HB r5
80% 12 votes
Havok r4
13% 2 votes
Longshot r4
6% 1 vote
The hood r4
0% 0 votes
Black Widow DO r4
0% 0 votes
Ronin r4
0% 0 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    I had a feeling HB would win, thx everyone!
  • you wont regret it. HB is awesome and fun to play.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I don’t suggest ranking up hulkbuster if you’re not uncollected yet. He requires the opponent to do exactly what you want to get off big damage and that’s not feasible in my content. He’s fun but not a smart rank up as your first rank 5. Also, it’s easy to get clipped when he's going in for heavies so the less fights you can do the better. It’s way smarter in your circumstance to go for havok or longshot as they’ll both do more.
    Will3808 said:

I don’t suggest ranking up hulkbuster if you’re not uncollected yet. He requires the opponent to do exactly what you want to get off big damage and that’s not feasible in my content. He’s fun but not a smart rank up as your first rank 5. Also, it’s easy to get clipped when he's going in for heavies so the less fights you can do the better. It’s way smarter in your circumstance to go for havok or longshot as they’ll both do more.

Who would you say I should r5?
    I don’t mind LS but I think he is ok at r3. I’m trying to save my mystic resources for the possible future if I get a more solid mystic champ.
  • Id still go with HB. ANother option is havok. HB has good damage, only caveat is learning to bait the AI to block and throw specials into their block. He will help tons.
    Thank you everyone for the input! I have decided to go with Havok( I was closer to the mt4c that I thought). My next poll will be which champ to r5! I have colossus, Havok, HB lined up!