**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinite streak question - new 4MM basic arena

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
So, from an infinite streak standpoint, is the new/revised 4MM basic arena being treated like a 6* arena (ie minimum 5* R3 once your streak has been established) or a 5* arena (5*R1’s and 4*R3’s OK once streak established if accompanied by at least 1 5*R2+ or 4*r4 and total prestige kept above a certain threshold)?

Not clear since 6*’s are allowed in but only scored as a 5*. Have minimum time to play this arena cycle to trying to not figure it out by trial and error.

Thanks!

Comments

• MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 278 ★★★
    Since 6*'s are allowed in it will be the same as any other 6* arena, scoring doesn't change that.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    As far as I know it will be the same criteria as the previous Featured 5*, but not sure. As for what is currently considered the minimum "safe" team. I'll leave that to someone who has current knowledge on this. I haven't used lower than r3 for a while.There may still be lower combinations that pass. If no one gives an answer here, maybe check out an arena stream and watch what they are using?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Same way as the 6* feature arena
  • OliverJWOliverJW Posts: 18
    After 21 I managed to maintain a streak using 1 5* R5 and 2 5* R1(with high sig) at least. But I also wanted to know a better way to get to 21, because I was pure luck and with several complicated fights.