**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Retaliation! This is the way you found to punish the community.

Absurd. You invent an arena that aims to turn the player into a robot. We complain. And you agree to remake the arena. Only your way. Want a smaller amount of points? You will have. The 6* will score a 5*. How wonderful. Wow how happy I was with this news. "irony".

With 40 rounds I scored. And I did it with happiness.
With your new way of doing arena. It will take more than 80 rounds for an account like mine. I was never one to do much arena. I've always done the basic 4* and 2* arena. I liked doing the 1.5kk. And because of the speed, it wasn't every week, it was the 2* arena. And for me it was enough. And this new arena discouraged me. It's been a few days that I don't do arena. I needed to get used to this idea. Now, you come up with this nonsense of changing the 6 star character score to 5*. This is called retaliation. I've never played the game the way you want me to. I am not a game slave. I never broke the rules. I have never been a player who reaches all arena milestones. It's these guys who invented arena programs for the smartphone to play alone while they sleep.

You lower the score from 6 star because the community complained about the new arenas, that's not right. And I'm probably the only one to complain about it.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I don’t think you understand what retaliation means. They don’t know who you are, nor are they aiming to displease you specifically.

The 6* point reduction is dumb, but better to give them that feedback constructively. This post is just a hot mess.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

There was a time when 6*s weren't able to be used in those arenas. Now you can have an even easier time reaching all milestones but not for extra points

This is absolutely correct. Pre shang-chi, this arena was 4 and 5* only. Kabam is throwing a bone at the people that have small 6* rosters that aren’t ready to get the milestones in the featured (where 6* do NOT have a point decrease).

• NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Posts: 30
    edited June 2021

Ebony_Naw said:

There was a time when 6*s weren't able to be used in those arenas. Now you can have an even easier time reaching all milestones but not for extra points

This is absolutely correct. Pre shang-chi, this arena was 4 and 5* only. Kabam is throwing a bone at the people that have small 6* rosters that aren’t ready to get the milestones in the featured (where 6* do NOT have a point decrease).

Eu não entendo alguns de vocês. há 6 anos atrás quando eu comecei esse jogo. kabam não teve pena de mim. Eu precisei jogar como nunca para conseguir crescer no jogo. Com 200 mil de avaliação eu não tinha perfil de 4* r5. Hoje um jogador com essa avaliação tem perfil de 5* full. Tem jogador que já tem 6* r3 com 500 mil de avaliação. kabam já esta dando muito para quem começa o jogo hoje. O que mais ela tem que dar para quem começa o jogo hoje? 6* na arena básica para ajudar quem esta começando. Eu conheço vários jogadores que tem mais de uma conta, e todas com perfil bom. Conquistado sem esforço. Se e para colocar 6* na arena básica com pontuação de 5*. Sinceramente, eu prefiro que não coloque.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Come join us in:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/267868/new-arena-structure-feedback-v2-0
    You're not the only one who is against fundamentally changing the scoring system that has been in place for the entire history of the arena system. Rarity and rank have always mattered in the scoring system. Let's keep it that way and find another solution that doesn't involve devaluing an entire rarity in an arena.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    A arena ficou mais fácil para alcançar as metas.
    O que tu dizes sobre os jogadores atualmente terem mais facil acesso a personagens de mais algos tiers é irrelevante neste caso.
    E a redução de pontos nos 6* na arena do champ básico é uma coisa positiva. Significa que desmotiva os players que só metem dinheiro no jogo para dar refresh aos personagens continuamente, o que implica uma redução nos cortes para os personagens.

The arena became easier. Lower milestones than the previous format.
    What you say about players in the current days obtaining 5/6-stars easier is completely irrelevant here.
    The reduction of points on the 6-star champs is actually a good thing. It demotivates players from paying their way in the arena, which end ups lowering the cut-offs
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I get your point, but that's sarcasm, not irony.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

I really hate to be that guy but this should probably be under the arena feedback thread

You mean this isn't!?