**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champions are in the basic 5-star hero crystal?

What champions are in the basic 5-star hero crystal, as of June 11, 2021? And what is the source of that information?

The information I'm finding is inconsistent from one source to another. Compare https://www.mcoc-guide.com/5-star-heroes-base-pool/ to https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/entering-the-basic-pool/, for example. One has Deadpool X-Force included, the other one doesn't. One has Electro included, the other one doesn't. One has Red Goblin included, the other one doesn't. Other than that, they both match.

I even submitted a ticket but the response was not helpful:
"Jun 8, 2021, 12:59 CDT

Hi, Kabam Support!

What champions are currently in the basic 5-star hero crystal?

Thank you!"

"Tue, Jun 8, 4:02 PM

Hello Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support regarding the availability of Champions present in the 5-Star Hero Crystal.

I wanted to let you know that we do not have a readily available list of Champions that are in the various crystals that we can share.

I hope you understand our position on this. If you need assistance with any new issues that come up, please let us know. We will be happy to help you out as best as we can. Thank you for your time and we hope you have a good rest of your day.

Kind regards,
Alleya
Kabam Support"

TIA!

Comments

• CaptainSmirkCaptainSmirk Posts: 11
    Zan0 said:

Here is a list of exclusive 5 stars not in the basic.

Source: zan0 bro trust me

LOL, https://www.mcoc-guide.com/5-star-heroes-base-pool/ shows Deadpool X-Force and Electro in the current basic 5-star hero crystal. Why should I not trust that source? Why should I trust you as a source over the site?

Champs definitely not in the current basic 5-star hero crystal (and where to obtain them):
    Goldpool ($)
    Platinumpool ($, chance via Incursions store crystals)
    Punisher (Arena crystals)
    Immortal Iron Fist (max sig dupe crystal)
    Unstoppable Colossus (Alliance (loyalty) crystal)
    Scarlet Witch (Black ISO market)
    Thanos (Gifting crystal)
    Kang (Gifting crystal)
    Vision (Unit offers)
    Ultron classic (LOL)

Prove that the other champs in the graphic are not in the current basic 5-star hero crystal.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Here is a list of exclusive 5 stars not in the basic.

Source: zan0 bro trust me

LOL, https://www.mcoc-guide.com/5-star-heroes-base-pool/ shows Deadpool X-Force and Electro in the current basic 5-star hero crystal. Why should I not trust that source? Why should I trust you as a source over the site?

Champs definitely not in the current basic 5-star hero crystal (and where to obtain them):
    Goldpool ($)
    Platinumpool ($, chance via Incursions store crystals)
    Punisher (Arena crystals)
    Immortal Iron Fist (max sig dupe crystal)
    Unstoppable Colossus (Alliance (loyalty) crystal)
    Scarlet Witch (Black ISO market)
    Thanos (Gifting crystal)
    Kang (Gifting crystal)
    Vision (Unit offers)
    Ultron classic (LOL)

Prove that the other champs in the graphic are not in the current basic 5-star hero crystal.
    dpx is in the current five star featured, and Electro was in one last year, but neither are in the basic pool. That list is correct, just doesn’t include the released champions from this year that haven’t made it to the basic yet

lemme rack my brain here

Kang, Psycho-Man, Silver Centurion, Loltron, Vision AOU, Vision, War Machine, CAWII, Abomination, Joe Fixit, Electro, Mr. Negative, Overseer, OG Black Widow, Classic Daredevil, Punisher, Jabari Panther, Shang-Chi, Deadpool X-Force, Goldpool, Platinumpool, White Magneto, Wolverine, Weapon X, Gamora, Black Bolt, Ms Marvel, Thor, Thanos, Super Skrull, Odin, Immortal Iron Fist, Mangog, Classic Scarlet Witch, Sigil Witch, Dr. Strange, Purgatory, and Unstoppable Colossus.

Hope this helps!

I think you have it backward, as most of those champs are *not* in the current basic 5-star hero crystal. My question is "What champions are *in* the basic 5-star hero crystal, as of June 11, 2021?"

And what is the source of the information?
    If you don't cite a source, please don't comment.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Lol only kabam can Giv you correct information since you don’t trusted us but no elletro isn’t in the basice WH isn’t either

lemme rack my brain here

Kang, Psycho-Man, Silver Centurion, Loltron, Vision AOU, Vision, War Machine, CAWII, Abomination, Joe Fixit, Electro, Mr. Negative, Overseer, OG Black Widow, Classic Daredevil, Punisher, Jabari Panther, Shang-Chi, Deadpool X-Force, Goldpool, Platinumpool, White Magneto, Wolverine, Weapon X, Gamora, Black Bolt, Ms Marvel, Thor, Thanos, Super Skrull, Odin, Immortal Iron Fist, Mangog, Classic Scarlet Witch, Sigil Witch, Dr. Strange, Purgatory, and Unstoppable Colossus.

Hope this helps!

I think you have it backward, as most of those champs are *not* in the current basic 5-star hero crystal. My question is "What champions are *in* the basic 5-star hero crystal, as of June 11, 2021?"

a) if this is everyone not in the basic, then all the champions not listed are therefore in the basic
    b) why do you respond so rudely to every comment? The “source” is our brains, and in game experiences. We know who’s in it and who’s not since you open these crystals multiple times and know the champion pool like the back of our hands. You aren’t going to get any answers if you’re just rude to everyone
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    You had me at “Loltron”. Cheers.
    Crcrcrc said:

Why did you even post here if all the comments trying to help just get rude responses?

Not my intent to be rude, it's your opinion that all the comments have gotten rude responses. I certainly could've been rude/ruder.

It's extremely frustrating when Kabam won't give the answer (for whatever reason/s), and when you search for the answer you get conflicting information and there isn't a good, trustworthy source. *Shrug*

lemme rack my brain here

Hope this helps!

a) if this is everyone not in the basic, then all the champions not listed are therefore in the basic
    b) why do you respond so rudely to every comment? The “source” is our brains, and in game experiences. We know who’s in it and who’s not since you open these crystals multiple times and know the champion pool like the back of our hands. You aren’t going to get any answers if you’re just rude to everyone
    You think "I think you have it backward, as most of those champs are *not* in the current basic 5-star hero crystal. My question is "What champions are *in* the basic 5-star hero crystal, as of June 11, 2021?"

And what is the source of the information?" is rude??? Y'all are putting too much interpretation of tone in when reading comments. Again, I'm not meaning to be what you think is rude, just trying to have a conversation and get accurate, trustworthy info.

If you asked me if you can get a 5 star Deadpool X-Force from the 5 star basic crystal and I said yes, definitely, you'd just take that as the source and trust it completely? If not, you reply and say "I don't think that's right." or "What's your source?" or whatever. I just give a story that I pulled him from a 5 star basic, no other supporting evidence (video, screenshot, etc.). That's "gospel" then, just "because I said so"? It's rude and/or too much to ask for proof, source/s???
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    This is the latest I’ve Found
    Zan0 said:

EgretM4 said:

This is the latest I’ve Found

Everything is correct except Weapon x since he's never even been offered as a 5 star and the new witch is missing
    he’s in the game as a five star on the unowned champions screen
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    As others have said rare 5s are the ones listed that u will not see in basic since odd reason around sometime with the first rare 5 was dr strange or electro i believe and there called rares/exclusive since these 5s only go to featureds before incursions existed and wasnt like a 3 month thing it was a few years before they started rotating in featureds but the list is correct of what people are posting, when i go for featureds i mainly look for rares due to not in basics like black bolt, capww2, electro, abom, war machine, scarlet witch classic, wolvie, dd classic, black widow, white mags, strange, gamora, vision aou, dpx, ms marvel, joe fixit and thor these champs are who i look for in featureds.

I kinda like rare 5s that aint in basic like them champs that i wish it was same with 6s so it felt even better due to rare occasions to get them than being in basic its u will get eventually where as featured is u get now or wait on them returning again someday people might hate this but this is my own preference on keeping game sorta enjoyable on chasing champs, like i was chasing a black bolt higher than a 4 for sometime and i finally got the 5 star and felt nice even if not top champ it just felt good getting him due to the 5 star rare/exclusive
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

lemme rack my brain here

Hope this helps!

You think "I think you have it backward, as most of those champs are *not* in the current basic 5-star hero crystal. My question is "What champions are *in* the basic 5-star hero crystal, as of June 11, 2021?"

And what is the source of the information?" is rude??? Y'all are putting too much interpretation of tone in when reading comments. Again, I'm not meaning to be what you think is rude, just trying to have a conversation and get accurate, trustworthy info.

If you asked me if you can get a 5 star Deadpool X-Force from the 5 star basic crystal and I said yes, definitely, you'd just take that as the source and trust it completely? If not, you reply and say "I don't think that's right." or "What's your source?" or whatever. I just give a story that I pulled him from a 5 star basic, no other supporting evidence (video, screenshot, etc.). That's "gospel" then, just "because I said so"? It's rude and/or too much to ask for proof, source/s???
    Wow you are picky picky. Maybe instead of getting mad at people who are trying to help, you carry your own weight and do your own research. It's very easy to go on Aunt Mai and be like oh, so this champ isn't available and ALL THE REST ARE you can also just think in your head, huh, is this guy available, and look at the non available ones to check. People do that a lot. Use the smaller sample size to get the answer to a question, even if you have to do a bit of thinking (or is that too much for you? :'( ).
    DawsMan said:

lemme rack my brain here

Hope this helps!

Wow you are picky picky. Maybe instead of getting mad at people who are trying to help, you carry your own weight and do your own research. It's very easy to go on Aunt Mai and be like oh, so this champ isn't available and ALL THE REST ARE you can also just think in your head, huh, is this guy available, and look at the non available ones to check. People do that a lot. Use the smaller sample size to get the answer to a question, even if you have to do a bit of thinking (or is that too much for you? :'( ).
    "Picky" because I ask for proof/source/s? Sorry your feelings are hurt and you're offended because someone asked for proof. :'(

Who says I'm mad at anyone??? As I stated in an earlier comment, it's extremely frustrating when Kabam won't give the answer (for whatever reason/s), and when you search for the answer you get conflicting information and there isn't a good, trustworthy source to back that info. The only thing I'm mad at is the situation of not being able to find the info, backed by proof.

Auntm.ai is a great site and I use it all the time for champ info, especially synergies. But how does auntm.ai give any information on which champs are in which crystals? It shows what *rarity* champs are available as, but nothing on from what crystal/s a champ can be obtained.

Look, it's OK if you can't help. You gave it the ol' college try.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    The pool is just too big to have an accurate data. So all you could do is pull the ones out who you think is not there and so on. I understand you that Kabam hasn't given an answer (as you say it), and you are not able to find a source that gives. People in forums try to help with what THEY know.

So, asking them for proof would certainly get you answer like what have been given above. You should probably try to step in their shoes too, just like how you wish them too.

If you want proof, you probably will have to do the work for yourself.

The pool is just too big to have an accurate data. So all you could do is pull the ones out who you think is not there and so on. I understand you that Kabam hasn't given an answer (as you say it), and you are not able to find a source that gives. People in forums try to help with what THEY know.

So, asking them for proof would certainly get you answer like what have been given above. You should probably try to step in their shoes too, just like how you wish them too.

If you want proof, you probably will have to do the work for yourself.

It really is a much tougher question than it seems and should be. Why can't/won't Kabam provide the info is a different question for a different thread...

That is completely fair. If I were replying and trying to help I would provide sources/proof. (And "Because that's what I know" isn't proof.) Otherwise, it's just conjecture. I said Kabam didn't help and provided the proof (e-mail). If I hadn't provided the proof and someone would've asked "Why do you say Kabam didn't help?", "How do you know Kabam won't help?", etc., and I just say, "Because they won't.", "Because they didn't.", etc., would that be good?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

lemme rack my brain here

Hope this helps!

"Picky" because I ask for proof/source/s? Sorry your feelings are hurt and you're offended because someone asked for proof. :'(

Who says I'm mad at anyone??? As I stated in an earlier comment, it's extremely frustrating when Kabam won't give the answer (for whatever reason/s), and when you search for the answer you get conflicting information and there isn't a good, trustworthy source to back that info. The only thing I'm mad at is the situation of not being able to find the info, backed by proof.

Auntm.ai is a great site and I use it all the time for champ info, especially synergies. But how does auntm.ai give any information on which champs are in which crystals? It shows what *rarity* champs are available as, but nothing on from what crystal/s a champ can be obtained.

Look, it's OK if you can't help. You gave it the ol' college try.
    You're just being difficult man.

I described you as picky because you explicitly want something that shows you what champions are in the pool and people are providing you with a resource you can use to figure it out yourself. Instead of being grateful and doing a small amount of work, you proceed criticize them for not giving you information that fit your exact description. Seem pretty picky to me.

People have shown you who isn't in the pool so that from there you can figure it out. I'm really not offended, but I appreciate the apology!

I was saying you were mad because you gave a passive aggressive response to a guy that tried to help you which is usually caused by underlying frustration, therefore mad.

People are giving you the info about who is *not* in the crystal and from there, you can go on Aunt Mai and see ALLLLLLLL the champions. Last step: you rule out who is not available due to people telling you who is not in there.

As for proof, it's just common knowledge. Lots of people are experienced in this game. Once you get there and see enough crystal openings and enough featured crystal pools, you tend to figure out who is exclusive and who isn't.

I'm not sure why you need sources? It's not like you are doing a school project. As for reliability, why would people lie? And you can check other people's answer to see if they are congruent.

I realize you aren't the most amiable person so people giving you false information is something you need to look out for, but constantly demanding proof when you can just do the research yourself seems redundant, entitled, and quite frankly annoying.

Zan0 provided you with a lovely infographic made by Cat Murdock, a reliable source, so hopefully you can stop posting about this. Idk, maybe you'll need more proof and/or sources.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Why do you even need to know so bad?! Lotta answers for a stupid question made by a frankly rude and irritated summoner.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Literally every source that isn't Kabam, who you've posted a response from, is an unofficial source and comes from player knowledge. Coming from a website or infographic doesn't inherently make it any more trustworthy than a post on the forum, demonstrated by a website including electro and WXDP in the basic crystal.

Instead of looking for sources, gather information from multiple places and find consensus on the responses, this will give you the correct answer 99% of the time.