**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone else feel like the ai has changed

AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
I don’t know how to explain it and I don’t know if I’m just bugging out, but I can’t quite put it into words but the best way I could describe it is the ai feels more awkward, sorry if my wording is horrible on this post but anyone else feel the same way?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s more than likely just in your head

And your wording is horrible in every single post 😉
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    It looks smarter to me. I have been playing Cav EQ and for example in tech quest, it often holds onto its sp until the shock expires.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    edited June 2021
    Yap
    I agree glad someone else has seen the changes, they are way more reluctant to throw specials, they dex a lot more, recover faster, wish they could fix the lag to compensate
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

To me the ai everywhere feels more passive than usual

Opposite for me. More aggressive.
    I can relate it as they are intercepting like pro and some times throwing specials
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    They are playing super defensive.
    It breaks the rhythm of my gameplay.

I have spent more than 1 min, trying to bait specials and eventually got KOed by sp3.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I feel like the map 7 AI has been all about backing up into the corner and being stingy with specials. Everywhere else seems normal
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Also for champs who lunge forward with their heavies (torch, corvus) they heavy the instant I dash back when I want to bait the dash, rendering my champion unable to do anything but eat that heavy.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I miss the 2017 AI...
  • S_A_B_A_R_M_AS_A_B_A_R_M_A Posts: 26
    yeah i have been experiencing same thing but i thought i was out of my mind because no one posted about this
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Damn. The twitching AI is a torture to play. Especially night crawler. His animations already annoys me with all the smoke, add in that twitch and it's an eye sore.
  • Pulyaman said:

I'm getting side stepped way more often than before. Also they know how to special intercept now. They block and as soon as you say in they launch the special.

This is one of the most common chats in my alliance. The AI can special intercept, parry like it can't miss, Shallow dex and punish with a combo, light intercept. It used to happen earlier too, but the frequency seems to have increased. It's gotten to a point that I never dash into the defender if it has a special ready and I restrain myself from dashing into the defender period, because the light intercepts are nasty. :D
    Yeah I have had to learn this the hard way. Then when they have the special, they just sit there or back off until they get to sp3. I'm looking at you science cav map.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Yeah I’ve noticed the ai being really passive and holding onto their special… then when you dash in to bait they intercept with their special 😂.
    Mostly arena though, haven’t noticed the ai being much different in questing, aw and aq.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    Putang76 said:

Yap
    I agree glad someone else has seen the changes, they are way more reluctant to throw specials, they dex a lot more, recover faster, wish they could fix the lag to compensate

YES…. The real killer in this thing is the freaking lag
  • bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    For me, the AI is super passive especially in Summoner Trials arena, monthly eq heroic & master difficulty.
    See this video how easy it is to quake in passive AI:

https://youtu.be/91EpR_go6io