**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Castle Raid of Doom

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    It’s weak that we can’t get one of two simple statements:

“Make sure to use all your entries before the next floor opens”

Or

“You’ll be able to access earlier floors even as more floors continue to unlock.”

I guess I’m gonna rush through the rest of my entries just in case.
  • CarlyleCarlyle Posts: 17

Carlyle said:

Quest TL;DR - What TL and DR stand for?

Too Long; Didn't Read
    Thank you very much
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Or

“You’ll be able to access earlier floors even as more floors continue to unlock.”

Given that the first floor has a 28 day timer remaining, it seems pretty clear to me that it will remain available.
    Thank you!!! You always come through, Boo.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    You can still complete the first entries so u not missing out
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    These rifts suck so bad. All i get is 5 star sig stones in legendary and 4 star sig stones in epic. Legendary players don’t care about 5 star sig stones and epic players don’t care about 4 star sig stones. There are other decent rewards there but when you never get them who cares. If you are going to put that **** in there you should have like tripled the amount of keys we get at least. Terrible side quest..
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 623 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

The floors will remain open to you until the event ends! :)
    The entry limit does not reset for every floor. You will get 7 entries on the new floor every week; the previous floors will not reset back to 7.
    Week 5 is for you to catch up on any floors you might have missed.

Can we save all 4 keys and use them in one room like the last week? Please let us know @“Kabam Boo”
    Deder80 said:

Kabam Boo said:

The entry limit does not reset for every floor. You will get 7 entries on the new floor every week; the previous floors will not reset back to 7.

Can we save all 4 keys and use them in one room like the last week? Please let us know @“Kabam Boo”
    Yes, that's what the keys are for. You can use them in any quest
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 623 ★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Deder80 said:

Kabam Boo said:

I get that but can we use main floor key in basement or main and basement in the following week?or do you have to use each key every week in that floor?
    Deder80 said:

Raichu626 said:

Deder80 said:

Kabam Boo said:

I get that but can we use main floor key in basement or main and basement in the following week?or do you have to use each key every week in that floor?
    They're all the same. Any Key can be used in any of the quests.
    edited June 2021
    Raichu626 said:

Deder80 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Some theory-craft regarding the keys - if there’s a week where rewards have more duds available, but comparable top prizes, that’s where the keys should be used.

A week with better low-end rewards or a wider range of acceptable rewards means you probably could’ve done alright without the key.

Everyone’s needs are different, but I’m probably skipping week 4. A combined 25% chance at t4 catalysts or a 5% chance at a single 6-star stone...those don’t excite me. I have some maxed 5-stars that I’m sigging up in every class so a larger quantity of 5-star stones in week 3 has more appeal.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    TyEdge said:

Or

Kabam need to hire this guy.

But seriously, theyre just not good at wording.
    Even worse for non english native like me.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    JamezBong said:

TyEdge said:

Or

Kabam need to hire this guy.

But seriously, theyre just not good at wording.
    Even worse for non english native like me.
    The monthly events are often worded slightly ambiguous, I like to think it’s purposeful to distinguish intelligence.

Although I realistically believe it’s because it’s written by a person who is more talented at gaming and IT! Lol
  • DareMartinDareMartin Posts: 11
    Very poor rewards for this.
    Really difficult enemies for the Master level and some rewards are only for 2 or 3 tier catalysts??
    The last two months’ side events were of a similar difficulty but with much better rewards.
    Will there be any improvement?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Personally I've not had any trouble at all completing the SQ's. Saved 1 legendary entry for week 2 just in case I was to use a key later on. Apart from that I've walked through all the path's I've taken. Obviously it's skill/roster dependent. I also try a little harder when I know for sure the reward I'm getting is what I want :smile:
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 301 ★★
    I hardly have anything for this Mephisto, yet I'm forcing myself to beat him because of the additional mission for t5c fragment. I've got two "skips" for the entire month, used them both on first two takes. I'm on take 4, I've been on t4cc path 4 times so far.

May the pillow of whoever designed this level and implemented these odds ever be warm on both sides.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    After two week sorry but its not good reward..
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    This weeks quest is a major let down. I too agree that the attack and health of the champs are high for such insignificant rewards. Epic quest literally has nothing in there that interests me, it just seems overloaded with sig stones but I am a mere mortal and getting dupe's on my 5* champs is very hard work. I'm almost at max capacity on my sig stones for science, mystic, tech and mutant and I have 80 5* sig stone crystals that I don't want to open because I lack champs to use these items. The only thing driving me forward to even bother completing it is the 5* awakening gem crystal so I can hopefully clear out some of my sig stones.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    IRQ said:

I hardly have anything for this Mephisto, yet I'm forcing myself to beat him because of the additional mission for t5c fragment. I've got two "skips" for the entire month, used them both on first two takes. I'm on take 4, I've been on t4cc path 4 times so far.

May the pillow of whoever designed this level and implemented these odds ever be warm on both sides.

If you have human torch,, even as a r5 4* he would do. Just turn on pre fight. You don't even have to use specials. Just let the power stings melt him every special he launches. Void is a great option also.
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106

IRQ said:

If you have human torch,, even as a r5 4* he would do. Just turn on pre fight. You don't even have to use specials. Just let the power stings melt him every special he launches. Void is a great option also.
    That's great but the side quest shouldn't be built with counters needed. You take the time to reach the boss to find out you don't have a suitable champ to fight him/her then have to quit and lose your entry token, that isn't how a side quest should be at all, they should be a fun little quest for some small rewards to boost your account to continue with the harder content. At what point do we get to just play with some of our favourite champions? Almost any mode I play I'm told what champions I should use and most of the time I don't have the recommended champions.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Took Mephisto down with Cable (+ Apoc synergy, no horseman) a fair few times before just using HT for simplicity. You don't really need a specific counter, only need to understand what the nodes do and how to counter them.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    Where is my Catacombs key?? Completed a run, beat MS, no key. AND the entry is shown as taken. What gives man?!?
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    edited June 2021
    I don't know if this has been asked and answered, but I didn't see it covered in the main post:

Is each Catacombs key tied to the week you earn it? Can I save the key I earned in week 3 and then use it for week 4? I'm guessing that you can but I want to be sure now.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    MoeyTehr said:

I don't know if this has been asked and answered, but I didn't see it covered in the main post:

Is each Catacombs key tied to the week you earn it? Can I save the key I earned in week 3 and then use it for week 4? I'm guessing that you can but I want to be sure now.

All the keys are the same. You can save all 4 of them to use in the final couple weeks if you want to load up on multiple guaranteed claims of a particular reward (by the last couple weeks, all 4 “week's” worth of quests will all be available, so long as you haven’t maxed out your 7 runs in the one you want to use your future keys on yet).
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★

MoeyTehr said:

All the keys are the same. You can save all 4 of them to use in the final couple weeks if you want to load up on multiple guaranteed claims of a particular reward (by the last couple weeks, all 4 “week's” worth of quests will all be available, so long as you haven’t maxed out your 7 runs in the one you want to use your future keys on yet).
    Thanks! That's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure before I committed.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 301 ★★
    edited June 2021

IRQ said:

"If."
    Though I did max my 5* Void specifically for this so I'm good to go now.

Speaking of, it's either rigged to hell and back or bugged to hell and back. Wasp, a first opponent on path wiped my team because for some reason her evade always proced as soon as it was off cd (8% my ass) and she was immune to all debuffs I tried to put on her. Go Elsa, go two mediums, get an "immune" note on Wasp. I know she can for some reason purge the frostbite but what the hell Kabam.