**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.1.5 Crossbones boss

Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Does anyone know if Ghulk would work for the crossbones boss? I have him as a 5* and could rank him up but I’m not sure if he’d just shrug off the heal block. I’ve tried a few times and can clear the bane path easy but always get stuck on him. I want to try and get cav before the July deals hit but I might just need to wait for warlock.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Here ya go.

I have sentinel and ghost but I’m absolute **** with ghost and still struggling to build up sentinels charges. I can work on him through if he’s all I got
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    You don't have any poison immune champs ranked up. The best bet would be to get better with ghost real quick. Forget about that arc overload node since it does not matter that much. Ghost can easily out damage that node. If you were planning on ranking up Gulk, a better rank up for that fight would be Iceman. Class advantage and immune to Poison.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    You have the OG counter for him man. Iceman could do it if you wish to rank him up. Sentinel is great too, he's not a Hero too.
    Hit him in the block until 100 charges, then spam those SP1 for armor breaks. Push him to SP2, but he'd most likely shrug debuffs so not recommended.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Iceman for sure. That’s how I did it

Here’s a tip: when Crossbones launches his Sp1, when you have Frostbite on him, if you dash back a second before the last part of his Sp1 you’ll be at a perfect distance to heavy counter and the frostbite damage will help you so much

Team Iceman all the way. Btw I never duped Iceman

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Ghost. Ghost will slaughter that fight as she did for me. Yeah sure, Iceman will work, but ghost makes it a joke, and she is beyond useful for all of act 6 and 7.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

Here ya go.

I have sentinel and ghost but I’m absolute **** with ghost and still struggling to build up sentinels charges. I can work on him through if he’s all I got

Ghost and Iceman. At r4 they can do it
    Just use full boosts and they can out damage heal too. And iceman applies passive frost bites and ghost can out damage and due to poison node she will have lot of Furies to ramp up damage even more
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Technically, Mysterio fits the bill but I did not manage to use him to good effect, probably due to my poor skills.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Technically, Mysterio fits the bill but I did not manage to use him to good effect, probably due to my poor skills.

I just noticed the fish bowl too. He is probably made to counter this Xbones, but it's surely gonna be a long fight.
    Ghost is great too, just probably a slow fight. She could probably help you baiting his SP2's good too.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

Thanks guys, I used r4 horsemen iceman for the one shot,

Congrats. Iceman is one of my favorite champs but his low damage...