**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier Blade boss is terrible

That blade boss on cavalier is terrible. Way to suck the fun right out it

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    AA makes it really easy especially if you throw a special with nueros as they'll tick for around 12k lol
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,250 ★★★★
    AA or Human Torch (pre-fight ability ON), can take Blade with lifecycle down.. I admit it's an annoying fight with other champions but once you use the champions I mentioned.. it becomes easier.. but you still need skill to dex and not get hit.. so good luck to you.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The first run on that blade boss was not fun but after that he was pretty easy. I got a solo with ghost, wasp, and gambit.
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    I used g2099 and warlock to finish blade
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I actually think the blade boss is the most enjoyable boss this month.

Stryfe and apoc have made it easy, but there are many champs that would work just fine.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    If you dont bring a good counter he’s annoying
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I one shot him with the following champions: Doom, Wasp, Ghost, G2099. You could also probably use someone with unblockable specials like Corvus to great effect. You just need to play smart and control the fight, don’t let the fight control you. I don’t have AA ranked so he wasn’t even an option for me yet I one shot Blade every single time.
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    Nah he’s fine. It’s a good challenge
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    White mag pre fight on, then use AA like everyone else said. Super easy
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Honestly, I thought it was refreshing to put a little bit of work into a fight after obliterating everything with Hulkbuster
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Another post about blade, SMH!

Apoc, AA made it easy. You don't need any specific champ, just the skill to understand the nodes and counter properly
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    I found him to be one of the easier bosses. Nothing really to the fight. Parry heavy, bait his sp1s, throw your specials before the timer runs out, remember your specials are unblockable so when his protection is shut down you throw your special and he’s toast. And agree with all above about AA making it an even simpler fight. Cavalier difficulty was something around 40 hits. Uncollected it’s only 15 hits.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Apocalypse destroys him no worries…at least that’s what I found
  • Himmy619Himmy619 Posts: 48
    I have explored cavelier difficulty, but this blade boss is not fun , though I managed to one shot him, still fighting him needs lot of concentration compared to other boss fights which were much much easier. Lifecycle node sucks as always.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Himmy619 said:

I have explored cavelier difficulty, but this blade boss is not fun , though I managed to one shot him, still fighting him needs lot of concentration compared to other boss fights which were much much easier. Lifecycle node sucks as always.

Didn’t know parry MLLLM sp1 then bait sp1 and 3 dexes requires a lot of concentration..
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    I don't have AA so i decided to use my r4 longshot. Dude just melted in 25 hits. 2 sp2. All it took to bring down tha blade
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    This Blade boss is one of the toughest on an EQ in some time. Had fits getting past that last burst of regen - going to try the 4* AA someone above recommended.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Yeah, he was pretty tough. Bait Sp1 and use a lot of knock down moves.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i took him down with my R5 4* AA.