**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you are looking for a Xiaomi device, this video is for you.

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
https://youtu.be/OrhCZtUCkqU
Android 11
Redmi note 9s
6gb RAM
128gb
Snapdragon 720,
MIUI global 12.0.2

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Everyone has lag
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Android lol
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited June 2021

Everyone has lag

In fact I try to say that it works for MCOC, I have played with other devices and they crashes vs Vision, the video is recorded at 30fps, maybe for that that pauses, but originally I don't have any problem with this fight.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I'm playing on a Xiaomi Mi Lite 10g, which is another one of their budget options; and I'm not having any trouble.

Aarkus, Mordo, Darkhawk...

Maybe look at what other programs you're running?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Yeah the game works pretty good on xiaomi devices. I myself use one, and don't face major issues, except for the common bugs that others face.
  • edited June 2021
    Hello @JhonST33. Thank you for bringing this problem to our attention. Please in the future post any device-related problems you're experiencing in this thread for Android. I'll be closing this topic now.

This discussion has been closed.