**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation

Why is it every time we get an update shortly after the game goes down for emergency maintenance and we are very rarely compensated for it yet every other game I've played manages to do it even just for regular maintenance

Comments

• Yeah its getting old quickly. Not ever being compensated either is getting to be like a slap in the face.
  • 30 min timers in AQ doesn't ever feel like enough.
  • WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    edited November 2017
    They aren’t required to provide compensation for any downtime.

If you can’t live without being compensated for every emergency maintenance then gaming is probably not for you.

In any sense their compensation is the fact the server even comes back up.
  • Yeah I want real compensation this time. Not just 30 minute timers.
  • Staffy75Staffy75 Posts: 4
    So you don't get frustrated trying to play the game then getting kicked out for emergency maintenance then kdawg88
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    They can never get it right the first time. At this point, its pretty laughable and sad to be quite frank.
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    I demand 100 50% XP boosts!
  • Thank God every time the player community is hurt by the game's infinite technical glitches, we have the boot licking snitches from the gestapo taking the corporate pig angle.
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    Staffy75 wrote: »
    So you don't get frustrated trying to play the game then getting kicked out for emergency maintenance then kdawg88

Not really. Like I said, it’s a game. Not a lifestyle.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    oh god here comes all then noobs wanting 5 star awakening gems for compensation lol
  • Staffy75Staffy75 Posts: 4
    Lmao yes please
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I think fair compo would be 30 min timers in AQ, repeating the current arenas so anyone who looses out on their arena can retry it (still not great as we still have to redo the time spent hitting certain targets, but beggers can't be choosers), arena boosts, 1 x full energy refill for each hour downtime, any bounty missions to restart upon the game coming back online. I don't think that's asking too much, but it should counter the issue's we have faced for loosing time this morning
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I don't think it's the update. The fact that it's a holiday and many more people are playing makes it a prime time to attack the servers via dos
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I want 11×30% attack and heath boost as compensation
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    They did give us rewards after GOTG vol 2