**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Run ~ Untold Emergency Maintenance

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
Is anything you could do wuth these two happening at same time
Now don't say your timer will stop during the maintenance phase and begin again when you continue after maintenence is finished
Because the boosts got expire and rhythm got lost

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Theres still time
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Why would you go for that stupid title anyway? So you think that fastest one is really a legend ? And do you really think that a title that is so freaking common now is worth that much units and effort ?

I , myself was really excited for legend title WHEN IT USED TO BE RARE TITLE but not anymore.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Dainty, you’re doing a Legends run this month?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Bought some boosts and master key also
    But i guess with such things going on I'm unable
    RIP all these stuffs I'll never try again
    First and last try
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Shouldve waited till next week. Kabam has a history of crashing after new monthly updates.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Anyone have an explanation? I’m hearing a number of things, including a screw up that enabled players to amass tons of Valor. If correct, or even if it’s something else, you’d think they would finally get someone to staff a QA effort before new updates.

Dr. Zola
    NevvB wrote: »
    Shouldve waited till next week. Kabam has a history of crashing after new monthly updates.

Don't have time for playing next week :(
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    NevvB wrote: »

Don't have time for playing next week :(

Damn that sucks :/ hopefully kabam adjusts the timer accordingly when you’re able to begin again.
    "Hope is the good thing, maybe the best of thing and no good thing ever dies"
    - Shawshank Redemption

But there's no hope on part of kabam :#
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Submit a ticket, can't do anything on here
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Tickets will get a reply that's replied by a bot
    I still didn't received the aq rewards when they wrongly placed the alliance in different brackets
    So that's not the option
  • EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    I like how most people focus on the fact he played legends in the first couple of days. Like that is the main issue, not that kabams servers are down without any explaination is not an issue at all. Shame this happends and that your boost will probably be gone without compensation. Devasting to hear.
  • xNig wrote: »

First and last try

why would you buy a master key to do the legends run???
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Tickets will get a reply that's replied by a bot
    I still didn't received the aq rewards when they wrongly placed the alliance in different brackets
    So that's not the option

You will get reply from a person after a while. EVEN if you managed to get compensated for that (highly unlikely) it will take time so just submit a ticket , that’s your best choice cause no one will help you here
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

But i guess with such things going on I'm unable
    RIP all these stuffs I'll never try again
    First and last try

I don't think your Mordo is suitable for a Legends run though.