**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you Ever Sold A Champion

2»

Comments

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Don’t have a 1 star spider man or iron man
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Rasilover said:

You sold them? Because like they're the first champions you get in the game.

I have sold a few champions, and I regret it to this day. Oh Emma! I'm really sorry! You gave me the biggest pain when you came back while I was hunting for ISO and shards!
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

My only regret
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Why would you guys sell 1*s? The practically give nothing when you sell them
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I have and I would like to continue
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

I have and I would like to continue

Too bad

So sad

You are

A mad lad
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Sold four three stars to get 200 4 star shards which gave me trash, sentry
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I did when I first downloaded the game and had no clue what I was doing. Pre-12.0. That's when I started watching mcoc content.. guys like Seatin and BG, etc. It was very early on and it was only a few 1 or 2 star luckily. Got them all back I'm sure. Never sold any 4* out of impatience or anything though. Pretty sure I had stopped selling champs by the time I was using 3*. I'm glad they removed it from the game finally.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I used to sell when I was just shy of a higher crystal, quickly found out that was not a good move and stopped
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Sold 1*s and 2*s when I got higher rarities, but never 3*s. Then I realised you got more for a 2* dupe than selling and stopped doing that but was still selling 1*s and then decided eff it and stopped that and then maxed them out figuring wth.

Have got my 1* Spider-Man classic back, but not my 1* Wolverine (yet).
  • BladerunnerBladerunner Posts: 11
    I used to sell all the champions except the top 6. At some point i had only six 3 star heroes and i started playing arenas. That's when i realized selling champions was a mistake.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Never a 1 star but several three and four stars lol
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I only sold 4* r1s to get a 5* basic because I’m impatient
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I sold 70 4* back in 2018 due to rage.
    But i saved all my syenrgy champs and rares like rol champs etc)
    If i had a 5* of any 4* it was sold. No regrets.
    Didnt sell any 3/2/1* as i needed 5*

Had a meltdown after pulling Absolute garbage 5*s back to back and I had to hold completion/exploration of 5.4 as t2a will go in overflow.
    I hated that time, everybody was pulling best champs and I cant even pull 1 to save myslef.

Edit: I also sold 4* gambit and sentry instantly, every time I pulled em. They were my first and second 5* dupes.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I never sold and now almost every four star I have is max sig.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Got impatient for those 5*s back in the day hehehe
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Nope.

I was introduced to MCoC via family, and this was lesson #1.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The answer I gave was for my main.
    Or at the very least I cannot remember selling anyone. It was the first thing I was told by a friend who was already playing for a year.

On a mini account I did, since I decided to only level a handful of champs since I simply did it as a race to uncollected.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    i have and found it wasn't worth it and a waste of a good champion
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    A day before selling champs was removed i sold my 4* groot in anger and got iron patriot
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Also sold all my 1* at one point. Luckily got all of them back.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Just once. Sold a 4* Groot.

I know, I know. What the hell was I thinking?
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Nearly 2 years ago i sold my 10 rank 5 4* champion and than after sometime i sold all of my 4* and 3 star champion.. and then left this game..
    And 4 months ago i am back to game...
    I regret that ...
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    I sold 3*s back in the day when getting 4*s was the coolest thing. I don't think I've ever sold a champ of a higher star rating than that, though.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★

Rasilover said:

You sold them? Because like they're the first champions you get in the game.

I have sold a few champions, and I regret it to this day. Oh Emma! I'm really sorry! You gave me the biggest pain when you came back while I was hunting for ISO and shards!
    They are not in my account so….
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    I sell Groot and Abom every time I get them. When 4* basic arena was the thing, I grind out champ, r3 em, then sell em. Then grind second round for keeps or sell again. I was rolling in 5* shards.