**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you Ever Sold A Champion

2»

Comments

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Don’t have a 1 star spider man or iron man
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Rasilover said:

You sold them? Because like they're the first champions you get in the game.

I have sold a few champions, and I regret it to this day. Oh Emma! I'm really sorry! You gave me the biggest pain when you came back while I was hunting for ISO and shards!
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

My only regret
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Why would you guys sell 1*s? The practically give nothing when you sell them
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I have and I would like to continue
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

I have and I would like to continue

Too bad

So sad

You are

A mad lad
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Sold four three stars to get 200 4 star shards which gave me trash, sentry
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I did when I first downloaded the game and had no clue what I was doing. Pre-12.0. That's when I started watching mcoc content.. guys like Seatin and BG, etc. It was very early on and it was only a few 1 or 2 star luckily. Got them all back I'm sure. Never sold any 4* out of impatience or anything though. Pretty sure I had stopped selling champs by the time I was using 3*. I'm glad they removed it from the game finally.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I used to sell when I was just shy of a higher crystal, quickly found out that was not a good move and stopped
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Sold 1*s and 2*s when I got higher rarities, but never 3*s. Then I realised you got more for a 2* dupe than selling and stopped doing that but was still selling 1*s and then decided eff it and stopped that and then maxed them out figuring wth.

Have got my 1* Spider-Man classic back, but not my 1* Wolverine (yet).
  • BladerunnerBladerunner Posts: 11
    I used to sell all the champions except the top 6. At some point i had only six 3 star heroes and i started playing arenas. That's when i realized selling champions was a mistake.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Never a 1 star but several three and four stars lol
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I only sold 4* r1s to get a 5* basic because I’m impatient
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I sold 70 4* back in 2018 due to rage.
    But i saved all my syenrgy champs and rares like rol champs etc)
    If i had a 5* of any 4* it was sold. No regrets.
    Didnt sell any 3/2/1* as i needed 5*

Had a meltdown after pulling Absolute garbage 5*s back to back and I had to hold completion/exploration of 5.4 as t2a will go in overflow.
    I hated that time, everybody was pulling best champs and I cant even pull 1 to save myslef.

Edit: I also sold 4* gambit and sentry instantly, every time I pulled em. They were my first and second 5* dupes.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I never sold and now almost every four star I have is max sig.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Got impatient for those 5*s back in the day hehehe
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Nope.

I was introduced to MCoC via family, and this was lesson #1.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The answer I gave was for my main.
    Or at the very least I cannot remember selling anyone. It was the first thing I was told by a friend who was already playing for a year.

On a mini account I did, since I decided to only level a handful of champs since I simply did it as a race to uncollected.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    i have and found it wasn't worth it and a waste of a good champion
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    A day before selling champs was removed i sold my 4* groot in anger and got iron patriot
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Also sold all my 1* at one point. Luckily got all of them back.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Just once. Sold a 4* Groot.

I know, I know. What the hell was I thinking?
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Nearly 2 years ago i sold my 10 rank 5 4* champion and than after sometime i sold all of my 4* and 3 star champion.. and then left this game..
    And 4 months ago i am back to game...
    I regret that ...
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I sold 3*s back in the day when getting 4*s was the coolest thing. I don't think I've ever sold a champ of a higher star rating than that, though.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

Rasilover said:

You sold them? Because like they're the first champions you get in the game.

I have sold a few champions, and I regret it to this day. Oh Emma! I'm really sorry! You gave me the biggest pain when you came back while I was hunting for ISO and shards!
    They are not in my account so….
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I sell Groot and Abom every time I get them. When 4* basic arena was the thing, I grind out champ, r3 em, then sell em. Then grind second round for keeps or sell again. I was rolling in 5* shards.