**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Most Forgotten Champ (For right reasons)

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
This is not #buffchamp post just want to point out man i forget this champ even exist in game unless he comes in crystal pulls or in quest....i mean lets take other champ atleast there are mentions in polls, people posting buff this/that,kabam polls about buffing champs but this guy never made into the list 😂😂... ofcourse for right reasons as mutant is one of the strongest class as got many great champs....!!!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    @Pokémonmastah come tell em how it is
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147

I just saw what he did I don't think he's mentally stable.
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147

You’re on the forums, none of us are mentally stable
    But that's a whole different level I mean I can't even make one t5CC let alone have enought to use them on such ugly beings.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

But that's a whole different level I mean I can't even make one t5CC let alone have enought to use them on such ugly beings.
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

He likes him so he ranked him up and that's all that matter's I would rank 3 My Groot to get throne breaker if I could
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

He likes him so he ranked him up and that's all that matter's I would rank 3 My Groot to get throne breaker if I could
    Na ment? :D
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Beast gameplay otw I’m still broke on iso, need carina challenges for sigs, and am playing Genshin cuz this game bad so gimme a sec
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I sometimes forget Miss Marvel is in the game.
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

I never forget Queen Kamala.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Everyone forgets he has an incredibly useful power control in Acrobatic form. It really sucks. He needs a numbers tuneup somehow.
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

Kabl said:

I never forget Queen Kamala.
    the other one
    I definitely forgot about her. She kinda cute tho.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Electro. Forgot he was in the game until I pulled him as a six star.

And as a testament to tradition and common sense, immediately thereafter went to the forums to demand Kabam buff this champion.

And of course it wasn't just because I pulled him, it's just that he's a bad champion...

No you're right it's because I pulled him as a six star.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

And as a testament to tradition and common sense, immediately thereafter went to the forums to demand Kabam buff this champion.

And of course it wasn't just because I pulled him, it's just that he's a bad champion...

My point stands:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/269207/rework-of-sentry#latest
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

She pretty hot doe 🗿
    No cap bro but Rogue>>>>>>
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no?

So, beauty *in* the Beast?
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Agent Venom
    He is there but nobody even talks about him.
    He needs a good buff.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Yeah I was just uhh, thinking about Dr Strange the other day, for no particular reason... pushes 6 Star Dr Strange under Rug

He definitely Deserves a Buff, I mean his Abilities are so outdated they don't even show the Potency of his Phases...

In all seriousness they could do a Lot of cool stuff with his Abilities and History.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 482 ★★★
    You know what...I saw this title yesterday after I opened my mutant/skill crystal (guess who was in it). I chuckled and said, whoever he is talking about can't be more forgettable than Beast. I scrolled past the post again today and curiosity struck. Lo and behold look who the post is about! :D:D:D
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Ms. Marvel.

Why?:

Same abilities than Cap Marvel Classic, but we see her often farming pots in ROL