**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One last bug with ultron.

All of the other bugs are fixed thankfully! Thing is one remains and I don’t want kabam to forget about it. The s3 is not triggering the 7 sec cauterize after the s3 with hulk buster synergy. It triggers on s1 and extra 7 on s2 these are working but the s3 is important too as it makes his s3 great due to the power drain and long stun leaving u a ton of room to get hits in for the 7 sec cauterize
It was working originally and when they fixed all his other bugs this got busted, hopefully ppl help bring attention, not sure how many ranked him but I’m enjoying him and want to be able to use him bug free esp when it’s a big nerf to usability.

Comments

• Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this or would you be able to let us know where this happened and what nodes were active at the time?
  • Pdogg614Pdogg614 Posts: 78

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this or would you be able to let us know where this happened and what nodes were active at the time?

@Kabam Zibiit i don’t know how to post vids on here but it’s happing in all instances I’ve tested it a bunch. It seems to not be tied to any interaction, it worked at first but after they fixed other things that broke

@Kaizen_King ive tested the extended timer on the s2 with video captures and timing it using that and it seems so be fixed for the 17 sec on s2 and 7 sec on s1. Only one I’ve noticed in testing is that the s3 isn’t triggering the 7 sec one

Edit now just tested the s1 and while the 7 sec damage bump is working the heal block expires instantly, so many bugs. I hope my r2 ultron works properly someday lol
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    The type of bugginess you get may depend on which of the synergy members you bring in for the "My Beautiful Meteor" synergy... I'll do some more testing.
    Yea i was testing it with hb only.

The type of bugginess you get may depend on which of the synergy members you bring in for the "My Beautiful Meteor" synergy... I'll do some more testing.

UPDATE:
    Tested and confirmed, no matter which synergy member you use, SP3 does NOT trigger the 7 second function cauterize extension.

Also, any of the 4 synergy members can cause the function cauterize buff to just disappear instantly after SP2 as shown in my video.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★
    I would also like to add to this thread that if you are able to use his sp2 and keep the cauterize buff up then go into the sp1 (hulkbuster synergy) the sp1 cauterize will go away once the sp2 cauterize goes away, forcing the sp1 cauterize to vanish prematurely.
    I apologize if this is confusing, if someone has footage then please post it, otherwise I can put footage in a few hours.
    I just hope these issues don’t take too long, they were quick on the original issues with his healing not triggering and parry not triggering the function.
    TripleB said:

I would also like to add to this thread that if you are able to use his sp2 and keep the cauterize buff up then go into the sp1 (hulkbuster synergy) the sp1 cauterize will go away once the sp2 cauterize goes away, forcing the sp1 cauterize to vanish prematurely.
    I apologize if this is confusing, if someone has footage then please post it, otherwise I can put footage in a few hours.

Interesting... I have footage showing that is not the case, at least not with OG Vision for the synergy... I'll test with HB instead but like I said before, bugs seem to be diff depending on which synergy partner. Check out below. You can see that that when going from SP2 to SP1 it actually RESETS the previous SP2 timer to the new SP1 timer so I have 2 cauterize buffs up. Then, when I launch a second SP1, the first SP2 and SP1 timers expire and I start on a 3rd timer which is just for the last SP1.

https://youtu.be/H-FL57U7jT8
    Here’s hoping this gets looked into soon.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 245 ★★

TripleB said:

Interesting... I have footage showing that is not the case, at least not with OG Vision for the synergy... I'll test with HB instead but like I said before, bugs seem to be diff depending on which synergy partner. Check out below. You can see that that when going from SP2 to SP1 it actually RESETS the previous SP2 timer to the new SP1 timer so I have 2 cauterize buffs up. Then, when I launch a second SP1, the first SP2 and SP1 timers expire and I start on a 3rd timer which is just for the last SP1.

https://youtu.be/H-FL57U7jT8
    I have not seen this yet, this is extremely interesting. I'll need to test with all his synergy partners on that synergy to see if I can get different results. Thank you.
    @Kabam Zibiit Is the proof provided adequate? Can we get this looked at soon?
    Thanks.
  • The team is looking into the issue with Cauterize and the "My Beautiful Meteor" synergy. We'll update on that once we have more information. Other issues need to be reported in a separate thread with the information requested in the bur report template. This is to help keep things from getting cluttered so that the info and reports on the different subjects can be tracked and catalogued correctly.
  • GiantDragonTOEGiantDragonTOE Posts: 5
    @Kabam Zibiit Is this bug still being worked on? I tested again on winter soldier today and on one of my sp2 the cauterize immediately disappeared after. Also when I did back to back sp1s it caused both cauterize furies to disappear after the second one. I can provide video if helpful. I was only using hulk buster synergy. When I tested it without the Hulkbuster synergy, it seemed to work correctly
    I’m now hoping it’s in the next game update, not expecting it sooner.
    Was hoping the bug would be fixed but looks like another month of waiting.
  • GiantDragonTOEGiantDragonTOE Posts: 5
    I have a 6* ready to be taken to rank 3 but not gonna happen while still bugged. I hope it’s not another whole month!
    I wonder if this is still on anyone's radar?? Can we at least expect to see some bug tracking info in the "Known Issues" notes for 32.0 in the coming days??