**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Athena48Athena48 Posts: 18
    Ingame Name: Athena48
    Device name: TECNO CAMON 12
    Model: TECNO CC7
    Device OS: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game version: 31.1.1
    Game mode: Alliance Quest, Abyss of Legends, and labyrinth of legends.

Description: When I start a fight in AQ I get stuck on the loading screen and I have to force quit. Anytime this happens I return to do the same fight only to find my champion with 50% less health and the defender at full health. This only happens in Map 5 and higher maps the lower maps I can play a intended.

Also, I can't load a fight in AOL or LOL. I don't even make it to the loading screen. As soon as I press fight the game freezes.

This is not related to any specific champions I have tried with a wide range of champions. This problem has been going on for three months now.

The reason why it took this long for me to report is because I don't plan on doing a full AOL or LOL run and I have a walk-around for AQ. However, my walk-around for AQ - which was restart the game before every fight - is becoming less effective. Thanks in advance for the fix.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Athena48 said:

Description: When I start a fight in AQ I get stuck on the loading screen and I have to force quit. Anytime this happens I return to do the same fight only to find my champion with 50% less health and the defender at full health. This only happens in Map 5 and higher maps the lower maps I can play a intended.

Also, I can't load a fight in AOL or LOL. I don't even make it to the loading screen. As soon as I press fight the game freezes.

This is not related to any specific champions I have tried with a wide range of champions. This problem has been going on for three months now.

The reason why it took this long for me to report is because I don't plan on doing a full AOL or LOL run and I have a walk-around for AQ. However, my walk-around for AQ - which was restart the game before every fight - is becoming less effective. Thanks in advance for the fix.

This only happens in Map 5 and above. Has been happening since last year July. Only way is to play Map 4
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

Name: CabooseBLC
    Model: Galaxy A6
    Operating System: Android 10
    WiFi
    Version: 31.1.1
    Game Mode: Every game mode I have experienced problems

Issue: During fights I experience lag and freezing throughout, and before I click start fight it lags for like 10 seconds. It also lags whenever I travel through the game UI like in the main menu and such. Everything takes a long time to load. I have the worst issue in AQ whenever I start a fight. When I press start fight in AQ the game freezes for like 20-30 seconds, which causes me to lose time. I have experienced these problems for almost a year now and I am hoping for it to be resolved. So in summary, I experience lag during fights and freezes during loading screens.

Moto G Power
    Android 10
    Verizon
    WiFi and cellular
    Version 31.1.1

I am having the same issues. It is much worse since the AQ changes went live. Loading time when changing screens is bad, worse when waiting to start or end fights and the absolute worst when trying to start an AQ fight (also really bad when loading the crystal screen). Game freezing and stuttering in fights has gotten significantly worse since last update as well.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    In-game name: Kerneas
    Device and model: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2020)
    Operating system: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game version installed: 31.1.1
    Game mode: various (arena, duel, story)

Description of the issue:
    Frequent crashes. There are 2 "types" I am mainly experiencing:
    1) loading crash/out of the blue crash
    This happens mostly in arena. When I select the 1/3 fights, the game sometimes crashes (freezes for a second and then I am returned to my home screen). The same occurrs when I press the "fight" button and occasionally also when I wanna open shop. I have been experiencing this issue for about 3-4 months (maybe more)

2) fight crash
    This one obviously happens during fights. Some champs' animations (see below) cause increasing lag that results into freeze and crash. This mostly happens when there are stone projectiles/particles or just a lot going on. However, after this crash, if I launch the game again, the animations are smooth without any lag (in case of Odin and Psycho man, the SP can often be blocked, see Psycho man below). This has been happenning for really long time now, maybe over a year.

Crashing occurrs most often here:
    Professor X SP1
    Odin SP1
    Psycho-man SP1 (usually when I try to dex it; if I block it, crashing is often prevented. If I block the first SP1 in a fight and the game doesn't crash, any subsequent SP1s in that fight run smoothly and I can dex them)
    Thing SP1 (this one used to run smoothly)
    Terrax's stone shield
    Doctor Doom SP2
    Ebony Maw heavy (only after last update)
    Cosmic Ghost Rider SP2 (only lag so far)

Strangely, many other champs do have complicated SPs but they run smoothly. For example Guardian SP2, Storm(pyramid x) SP2, Black Widow (Claire Voyant) in general etc.

Obviously you see how annoying this is, because it not only doesn't allow me to play my 6* Professor X safely, but it has also cost me some resources, because of health loss.

I sincerely hope a solution will be found soon, as the number of problematic champions climbs with every update
  • IvoryPantherIvoryPanther Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Sabrepunk
    Device and Model: ASUS ROG II
    Device Operating System: 10.0
    Game Version Installed: 31.1.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes, multiple occasions, varying delays. Some crashes occur at main menu itself (Maestro loading screen), and when I'm able to log on, crash at menu, quest library, arena, AQ, EQ, crystal vault, other inventory locations, etc. Multiple crash reports sent, reinstalled, updated OS, adjusted refresh rate, tuned memory allocation, nothing seems to resolve the issue.
  • Schrodey86Schrodey86 Posts: 23
    Schroder86
    Motorola e7
    Both
    All

Game crashes after being on for a minute or so. All modes.
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

Its a new phone so was wondering if anybody else has had this problem when changing devices?
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    edited June 2021
    sudeep9680
    samsung galaxy j76
    both
    none

whenever I play with wifi, the blank screen appears or downloading screen appears and consuming more datas in wifi,
    and sometimes the blank screen appears

• AletsDAletsD Posts: 6
    Ingame name: LexMapachd
    Device and Model: Moto G8 power lite
    Device operating system: Android 10
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: both
    Game version installed: 31.1
    Game mode: AQ Map 7
    Descryption of the issue: The game doesn't load the battles for map 7 just keep the loading screen for many minutes and if I restart the game I lose 50% of health, it's very frustrated.
  • Pac_OutlawPac_Outlaw Posts: 5
    In game name: Pac-Outlaw
    Phone : Sony Xperia 10
    Android 10
    Game version : 31.1.1
    Network : Cellular

This will be my second time of complaint. My champions are not responding to screen touch, any time I dash back, my blocking, attack and Heavy attack will be be disabled, in fact nothing will work. Even to pause the game will be a problem. I have lost so many matches because of this, wasted my units also because of it, it has been going on for months now. Please kindly fix this.
  • CeredwilCeredwil Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Ceredwil
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 10
    Device Operating System: (Example 8.0) 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Verizon :both
    Game Version Installed: current
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests, side quest
    Description of the Issue: cannot use the random portal... "chance it" doesn't respond

Replies to this thread must use the template below and provide relevant, constructive information about the issue. This thread is for information gathering and not one-on-one support. Off topic posts, requests for status updates and general complaints will be removed according to the forum rules.
    Android 10

Please kindly watch this short video and see how my champ is not responding to screen control, you can also here the way I was tapping the screen. This has been going on for months.

Android 10

Please kindly watch this short video and see how my champ is not responding to screen control, you can also here the way I was tapping the screen. This has been going on for months.

I'm trying to upload the video but the system keeps saying the video format is not supported, which format do you support?

Android 10

I'm trying to upload the video but the system keeps saying the video format is not supported, which format do you support?
    Upload to Youtube and post the link here
  • Xanderathos_123Xanderathos_123 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name:
    Muad'Dib
    Device and Model:
    OnePlus Nord
    Device Operating System:
    Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi:
    Wifi
    Game Version:
    v31.1.1
    Game Mode:
    Any fights, both questing and alliance questing
    Description of the Issue:
    Unresponsive controls when it comes to swiping back. Opponent charges heavy or activates special attack and the champion just stands there and takes it to the face. Happened too many times in the last 24 hours to be human error
  • Haiderali987Haiderali987 Posts: 3
    Id=ChachA kartoos
    Android
    Vivo s1 pro
    Wifi
    Description= some times the defender can't parry even at well timed block please fix this bug and sometimes game just stuck for a melee second and starts it is super annoying please fix the bugs.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Athena48 said:

I have the same phone and problem bro
    Nigerian?

Athena48 said:

I have the same phone and problem bro
    Nigerian?
    I have the same problem as well. I'm Nigerian but I use Umdigi A7 Pro
  • unique379unique379 Posts: 2
    edited June 2021
    Did anyone notice that basic combo attack is not working, like not able to light attack, charging light cause heavy. Please have a look.
  • IAMKLAUS_07IAMKLAUS_07 Posts: 6
    edited June 2021

In-Game Name: KLAUS...
    Device and Model: Vivo 1916
    Device Operating System: 9.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 31.1.1
    Game Mode: Arena, Story Quest, Event Quest, Incursions, Alliance war.
    Description of the Issue =
    Dear Team,
    I've been experiencing this :-MS_ID_UI_Ok_ERROR_TITLE.
    An unknown error has occurred please try again later .

And as soon as I get this I can't do anything and my game crashes down and goes to.home screen. It appears when I try to play any Arena, Event Quest And Story Quest. Because of this Error I cannot complete anything.. please help me with this ASAP.!!!!

This Error is been there From the Past 2 weeks. And I've requested so much help on Emails and posted on Forums too but No reply even once.

This is happening since the new update that came out in June 2021.( Ie. 31.1.1 )
  • rp91rp91 Posts: 57
    I am not able to login to the game all day, it says connect to network and won’t login.
    Device : iphone 6s
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    It's REALLY BAD today but it's bad almost or pretty much every day for several days

In-Game Name: Corvus Glaivë

Device and Model: Samsung A21 (fully up to date)

Device Operating System: Android 10

Cellular or WiFi: Verizon and Spectrum (happens regardless of being on turbo WiFi or not)

Game Version Installed: Up to date

Game Mode: Logging in takes forever, navigating the game tabs, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. ALL parts of the game

Description of the Issue: Lagging constantly, slow loading, freezing up, game crashes
  • IgniteIgnite Posts: 8
    in game name: I.g.n.i.t.e
    device and model: Oppo Reno 4
    device operating system: 11.0
    celluar or wifi: both
    game version installed: latest(up to July 2021)
    game mode: All (Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, AQ, AW)
    description of the issue: Game performance drops dramatically at medium to high screen brightness. Even at the lowest brightness of the screen, it does not give the best performance result. The game produces a high level of performance only at night from 10 pm to 8 am in Kiev, Ukraine. The phone is new and very powerful, the rest of the heavy games behave perfectly under any conditions. Thank you!