**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Eq rant

2»

Comments

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    It’s all well and good saying the EQ is easy when you have a massively developed roster but it’s for everyone with the cavalier title not just the ones at the top
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★

It’s all well and good saying the EQ is easy when you have a massively developed roster but it’s for everyone with the cavalier title not just the ones at the top

And some will struggle and some won't. The ones that struggle the most are the ones who got the title quicker than developing their roster and skill.

Can't please everyone even though everyone wants it!
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★

Yes, the Cav EQ is for everyone that has achieved the Cavalier title. That doesn’t entitle them to be able to easily 100% it every month, or even 100% it at all. It is the toughest tier of the monthly content and the difficulty should reflect that.

I personally don’t think it is too hard, especially comparing it to how difficult uncollected was when it was the top tier back in the day. But I do appreciate that I have a reasonable roster (definitely not great!) and at least some options for most scenarios. Good luck with your crystal pulls and hopefully you’re able to progress your roster and complete the content.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

We've just had some unusually easy months recently. This isn't something unfair

I agree .. I myself noticed this month was "noticeably harder" than previous months ... however, I still feel it's "on par" to what cav should be.

I'm still at the point I usually struggle to 100% cav EQ .. so the small fluctuations in difficulty are more noticable to players like myself (ie not thronebreaker, casual player, not a huge roster, probably not the best/most consistent player ;) )
    I'm definitely not a end game player .. LOL

If you've completely Labyrinth, variants, and are thronebreaker, I'm sure these Cav EQ's are just AI autofight bait .. ;) ... and you definitely won't notice the minor change in difficulty ...

• Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Himmy619 said:

Difficulty is ok but the rewards compared to difficulty is pathetic. Atleast they should give one 6 star and 20% t5 cc for exploration.

This right here!

I agree it’s not easy, and unless I want to use some units or revives it’s going to take multiple runs to get these bosses down, which I do not have an issue with if the rewards were worth it. But with as much other continent that is out there to be completed The time consumption to get exploration in cavalier it’s just nowhere near worth it. Especially when you figure in alliance quest and alliance war. Awesome for the guys that can get it done with an initial run and no resources used but I don’t believe thats most of us. Time is an issue in real life. This month Quest has taken me multiple multiple tries at a handful of these bosses, if I don’t want to have to use resources. That time I do not have. And like I said if the rewards are worth it I can give up doing some of the other content but the rewards are just not worth it in my opinion for it to take this much time.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★

It is *accessible* to everybody with the Cavalier title. It is not meant to be *easy* for everybody with that title.

As several people have mentioned already, the original Uncollected difficulty monthly quests were brutally hard. I was uncollected at launch and was able to participate in them all, but it took several months before I was able to actually complete them, let alone explore them. And that’s okay! I learned a ton during those months. Figured out new playstyles, how to pick proper counters for certain fights, etc. Skills I otherwise would not have learned.

So don’t come here and complain that the EQ is too difficult as a new Cav player or even an experienced one. Be grateful for the challenge, for the opportunity to teach yourself new ways of handling challenges with your current roster. Because, honestly, if you can’t get through the EQ, you won’t be having a good time with the rest of the content that’s waiting for you.

If you are struggling with a particular fight or lane, feel free to ask for help! The denizens of the forums are shockingly pretty good about giving advice to those seeking it.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    as long as people are clearing it itemless, you have no right to complain lol it's not meant for small rosters and people need to grasp that, either work on ur skills or get better champions, no one said it was easy, but most people including me did it unitless so it's not impossible
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Skydad23 said:

Himmy619 said:

Difficulty is ok but the rewards compared to difficulty is pathetic. Atleast they should give one 6 star and 20% t5 cc for exploration.

Awesome for the guys that can get it done with an initial run and no resources used but I don’t believe thats most of us. Time is an issue in real life. This month Quest has taken me multiple multiple tries at a handful of these bosses, if I don’t want to have to use resources. That time I do not have. And like I said if the rewards are worth it I can give up doing some of the other content but the rewards are just not worth it in my opinion for it to take this much time.
    That is the whole point of the top difficulty. If everyone is able to run through it, it is not (or should not) be the top most difficulty.

There’s a difference in running through it and it being difficult, and maybe taking two or three runs to complete it if you don’t want to use resources. I don’t claim to be the greatest but I didn’t have this many issues in variant content. But do I think having to go with the boss five or six times for the amount of time that takes the awards are just not worth it. That’s fine I understand end game players are looking for a difficult continent but the rewards just do not match it. Anything with this difficulty in the game has given far better rewards I understand it’s monthly and not permanent constant but the monthly side quests aren’t this difficult and normally give better rewards. I just like to feel like I complete all the monthly con tent and the time it’s taking to do this months for the difficulty just isn’t worth it. If I want to be annoyed and frustrated I’ll go do permanent endgame continent.

The last couple months before this I thought were perfect. Still had to read the nodes still had to know what was going on couldn’t play sloppy and just win. It’s A shame they can’t figure out a way to reward end game players more for doing continent more efficiently? Like more rewards if no resources are used or the amount of hits taken something like that just thinking off the top of my head.