**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How have you found this month's Cavalier Difficulty?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
I normally enjoy monthly's Cavalier, but this month's been sooo grindy for me. I've spent more exploring it than completing a 1st run of Variant.

I'd rather spend my units on other events to be honest.

Thoughts?

How have you found this month's Cavalier Difficulty? 128 votes

It felt the same as previous months
36%
GamerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabRaganatorfmussapKossukoseSungjMhd20034CupidAckbar67Wicket329JumpthesharkAssumedNameRakeYoungRemeliColinwhitworth69solmyrairBillie90Hector_1475 47 votes
It was harder but I still enjoyed it
32%
MagicBentonTimone147xNigFrostyAlex13369VuDahOliverJWMenkentHammerbro_64RasiloverpseudosaneyuwaleyianVoltolosWine_LoverNormax_XZeezoosCosmicGuardianTripleBMaratox 42 votes
It was harder and I didn't enjoy it as much
20%
Tendersquadheruheru511B4nanaJoSw0rdMasterLiquidkoldanggafkTheAngryOnebrandinhoKill_GreyLordSmasherFabriciusdot_dittoEtm34AMS94BonzodavidJaggedSacScarXTerry_BolleaThanks_D19Kabl 26 votes
It was a lot harder than before and it's putting me off Cavalier Quests in the future
10%
Spity68LuciusVorenusShaggyMFoxhero007EzB420The_real_IndySkydad23Justin2524ADwar616DontsellthemMCOC_JCMNalak8ThePredator1001 13 votes

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Felt the same to me, pretty easy if you have a deep roster.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Why isn't an option for it's easier on the poll?😐

Went for the next best thing I guess
  • TivjyotTivjyot Posts: 51
    Can't say abt previous months as I explored cavalier eq first time since its release that too in 5 days cause i needed 5 percent t5cc to become thronebreaker.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I thought it was easier tbh, cgr absolutely stomps the cosmic node, i used apoc with white mags so I didn't even realize people found the blade so difficult till i hit the forums. If you have the right roster i think this month is faster to complete since some of the nodes ramp up ridiculously fast
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Some of the nodes aren’t necessarily hard, just feel way too slow for ramp up (cosmic in particular). I loved the skill nodes actually, made Jabari Panther feel absolutely insane.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    definitely easier than last month...not that last month was very tough just that last month some of the boss nodes were straight from hell...
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    I would have chosen easier had it been an option. There were no difficult fight or node combinations. I never read the abilities or nodes of the two new champs and they weren’t difficult.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It was harder and I didn't enjoy it as much
    It was harder, but it just felt like more of a time commitment. My roster is very very deep so I didn’t struggle, but the time spent exploring was a lot higher than normal.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Only thing I outright disliked was the global Heal Block.

Granted with Cav, difficulty can vary wildly depending on how many counters you have ranked. Or 6r1. That's just how the mode is.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    In comparison to last month it was hard but ik general easy atleast for me
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    It was a lot harder than before and it's putting me off Cavalier Quests in the future
    I completely agree with you
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    I didn't have a problem with it, blade was annoying on paper but professor x rinsed him, other than that it really wasn't all that bad i liked it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not hard to where it was a problem, but the Purg G99 and Blade bosses I had to play slower against so I guess not being able to tag-team G2099+Hyperion to brute force the bosses constitutes harder content.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    I think you forgot the easier option.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Harder is relative as I didn’t find it hard but I would say the node combinations and the benefits were a little more difficult then previous months.

Overall I think the difficulty properly bounces right now on cav were some months are easier then others are like this so it challenges folks who don’t have the super deep rosters to rank or get better.

Realistically though it’s hard to call Cav hard when you have most the necessary counters all sitting at r5 or able to go to r5 at moments notice.