**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally out in the open. First major youtuber acknowledging a major bug!

_wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Thank you KT1, this has made my day.
It is very frustrating as this has been happening to me for two months or so.
Its very hard to do major content like this and if this happens in AW or AQ, everyone thinks you're looking for excuses.
I have been wondering for a long time now, how come the youtubers don't get these problems at all, how come it does not happen in their streams or so.
But its finally acknowledged by someone, so I am not crazy :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpVtQ2gxNg4
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I was having the same issues.

Then I cleaned my screen because it's been hot recently and my grubby fingers left residues on there.

Then the random inputs stopped.

I do solve a lot of issues by cleaning my iPad.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    It's highly probable that this happens at least some of the time, but this game also requires fairly precise timing over long periods of time. You will never know with 100% certainty whether it was a dropped input or something you did (or failed to do). The most likely reason people don't bring it up more is because the bug (if it exists) makes you question your own sanity, did something happen or did I cause it?

Until such time as it stops happening, I just assume it was my fault and try to play better.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

I have multiple devices, I have noticed a few certainly have had dropped inputs in the past.

@Colinwhitworth69, you see this? @Agent_X_zzz is one of the most skilled players ever, (soloing Abyss Thing with 2* She Hulk, wow!). At least take Agent's word to be credible.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Yep my game will lag, just be frozen and I'll tap slowly and consistently so that when it comes back it's a light attack. Nope, heavy. Lots of similar issues. I parry and no stun, stuff like that.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Dropped inputs is definitely a thing, kept getting smacked with quake, thought I was just out of practice but then I switched to a better device and didn't have that problem anymore
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    He is supporting me coz I was the first one to start discussion about controls going wrong and we need compensation
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Yea nah, Having years and years of gaming experiences on budget devices since the era of windows 98, have led me to......
    Just run along with bugs and lag, and adapt how to counter the advance AI feature called a BUG.

Bugs doesn't surprise me anymore, if any happens, I curse and move on.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    A couple of weeks ago I felt better when I saw Lagacy getting awful lag like I do.

And when BG does long grinds, it gets so bad that be has to reboot the phone.

I am just shocked that they can get through difficult content without more issues.