**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who in the game actually has the highest damage output and is viable in lots of situations?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
I'd say it would be CGR for pure damage (crits) and has good utlity
i'd also say AA for pure Bleed damage with good AAR and Healblock

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Highest damage output but not too practical
    Proxima

I don't find her impractical to use at all tbh. She's consistently been one of my better performers in high end content and if the fight is long enough to justify fully ramping her up the numbers she can put up are insane. At the end of the day, we're all happy to do a 100 hit fight to ramp up G2099 but Proxima only needs 75 hits with Corvus on the team for her 4th mission and frankly her special damage output is more than good enough with only 1-2 missions complete.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Guardian has infinite rampul and unlimiyed damage

He maxes out at 99 indefinite forcefield charges so not really
    I think I saw a video at the time of his release, and it was already above 100 charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF8aS5D8-q0
    As far as damage from basic attacks, CGR, Crossbones and Hela all could do it ( Should probably be the other way around, but yeah). She- Hulk, Aegon and Shang- Chi belong here too. ( I don't know how viable Hela is though)

Special attacks could be Proxima, Guardian, Sasquatch, Professor X, Stryfe and even Apocalypse with Stryfe synergy.

As for DOT, Archangel and Nick are the top ones I remember.

Of course I haven't mentioned all, but yeah, these are a few who I could point out.
  • Exidos17Exidos17 Posts: 25
    Colossus with OR synergy hits super hard and quickly. My go to casual quest team
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Guardian has infinite rampul and unlimiyed damage

He maxes out at 99 indefinite forcefield charges so not really
    I think I saw a video at the time of his release, and it was already above 100 charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF8aS5D8-q0
    That video shows that the indefinite ones max out at 99 good try though
    Bruh, literally the first clip there he's with 101 charges.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Maybe Cull Obsidian?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Highest damage output but not too practical
    Proxima

I don't find her impractical to use at all tbh. She's consistently been one of my better performers in high end content and if the fight is long enough to justify fully ramping her up the numbers she can put up are insane. At the end of the day, we're all happy to do a 100 hit fight to ramp up G2099 but Proxima only needs 75 hits with Corvus on the team for her 4th mission and frankly her special damage output is more than good enough with only 1-2 missions complete.
    I think Proxima's plenty practical but you're comparing a character that requires ramp up every fight to one that can go an entire quest off a single ramp up
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Post-buff Sentry
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    In practical situation I see ghost or Corvus
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    i would say sasquatch has the highest damage output and can do damage in any situation as he is easy to play, huge health pool and he does damage based on ruptures which many champs are not immune . if a champs is immune to armor break cgr is of no use . if you take a combo in nick's second phase you die . you need synergies for ghost
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    even Gaurdian is good champs with high damage and block proficiency
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Professor X have almost infinite ramp with his prowess

His prowess probably maxes out at 99
    103 (4 from sp3, 99 from channeling)
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

YoMoves said:

Move over boys, ya boi Shang-Chi boutta put in ALL the damage.

Nick out damages him.
    https://youtu.be/uHf8dtXPl9U
    Hitting damage cap fully ramped up. If you’ve seen some videos on gwenperion, you know he’s using like 5% of his power on that red hulk. Can also consistently hit this hard with like 15 charges. Shang chi is a monster
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    Theres a few champions with infinitely scaling damage. The ones that come to my mind right now are she hulk, gamora, iron man infinity war, and a case could be made for hela