**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who in the game actually has the highest damage output and is viable in lots of situations?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Ackbar67 said:

Theres a few champions with infinitely scaling damage. The ones that come to my mind right now are she hulk, gamora, iron man infinity war, and a case could be made for hela

Hulk and gamora?
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Ackbar67 said:

Theres a few champions with infinitely scaling damage. The ones that come to my mind right now are she hulk, gamora, iron man infinity war, and a case could be made for hela

Hulk and gamora?
    She Hulk they said
    Gamora can infinitely refresh all her buffs
  • Options

DawsMan said:

Ackbar67 said:

Hulk and gamora?
    She Hulk they said
    I see. The she was hidden at the end of the last time and I didn't read it. Although her passive furies only stack to 224. She's doing a lot of damage but it's only insane when she crits.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Ackbar67 said:

Hulk and gamora?
    She Hulk they said
    I see. The she was hidden at the end of the last time and I didn't read it. Although her passive furies only stack to 224. She's doing a lot of damage but it's only insane when she crits.
    Ya but technically I think everyone has a cap
  • Options

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Ackbar67 said:

Hulk and gamora?
    She Hulk they said
    Ya but technically I think everyone has a cap
    Yeah the game global cap is 2.1 billion.
  • Options
    NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    Unitman!
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

YoMoves said:

Move over boys, ya boi Shang-Chi boutta put in ALL the damage.

Nick out damages him.
    https://youtu.be/uHf8dtXPl9U
    its because of the labyrinth damage cap
    remove that and nick wouldn't stand a chance in front of shang chi
    How??
    I feel like people are just saying this because they want it to be true.
    3/5 hits of the special 2 were below damage cap, the 2 that weren't don't do an excessive amount more.
    The initial hit does a bit above of the damage cap and the final hit does double the 2nd following the trend of Shangg chi's special damage. So he's missing under 100k special damage

How exactly would that make nick not stand a chance? Can you point me in the direction of the damage I'm missing
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

Move over boys, ya boi Shang-Chi boutta put in ALL the damage.

Nick out damages him.
    https://youtu.be/uHf8dtXPl9U
    Hitting damage cap fully ramped up. If you’ve seen some videos on gwenperion, you know he’s using like 5% of his power on that red hulk. Can also consistently hit this hard with like 15 charges. Shang chi is a monster
    I only saw 1 of the sp2 hits reached damage cap. All the others never got there.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Ackbar67 said:

Hulk and gamora?
    She Hulk they said
    It’s actually 297, 99 from basic attacks, 99 from sp1s, and 99 from removing unstoppable with heavy attack
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I’d say Hela with Odin Synergy for Damage

Ghost for Overall