**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will taskmaster and Loki gets buff July?

Ron0005Ron0005 Posts: 4
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Am I the only one excited about July buffs coz Loki series has already started and black widow will be releasing on July 9 so it's just a guess that it will be a buff for Loki or taskmaster for the movie promotions
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I would love both, but I genuinely love every buff.

My wish list is OG Cap, Hawkeye and Sentry
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    With loki series id of loved to see him buffed or a new version where he uses his magic and daggers
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster does not need a buff, loki could use a tune up but no major overhaul.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster is good.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Crasyduck said:

I don't think they'll buff Loki, especially considering how one of Carina's challenges is based off of Loki's current kit.

All the more reason to not buff him.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021

Taskmaster is good.

@MaxGaming this is true, right?
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry will get a July buff.

(FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK)
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Crasyduck said:

I don't think they'll buff Loki, especially considering how one of Carina's challenges is based off of Loki's current kit.

We also know that Kamala is on the list for a rework, despite having a Carina Challenge. They could just not take that ability away, and there would be no problem
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Crasyduck said:

We also know that Kamala is on the list for a rework, despite having a Carina Challenge. They could just not take that ability away, and there would be no problem
    Antman won the vote and his buff is October. Kamala's buff won't be this year. Probably middle or ending next year.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I hope they buff Superior Iron Man - if that man gets buffed I will do abyss with my duped six star!

And he is beyond useless at the moment. Even animations are painful to watch.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Naah after the carina challange i'm pretty sure loki isnt going to get buffed
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

Crasyduck said:

Antman won the vote and his buff is October. Kamala's buff won't be this year. Probably middle or ending next year.
    Doesn't matter, she will be buffed, while also having a CC based on her current kit
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Kabam almost never buffs according to the predictions, so I don’t see the point in guessing. However, obviously Sentry is getting buffed at some point. The Ultron and War Machine buffs indicated by Vulture’s synergies proved accurate.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

Kabam almost never buffs according to the predictions, so I don’t see the point in guessing. However, obviously Sentry is getting buffed at some point. The Ultron and War Machine buffs indicated by Vulture’s synergies proved accurate.

I might be wrong but I think that was a mistake and Sentry was meant to be EM
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Eventually everybody will get buffed. Unfortunately at this time Kabam will not share with us their list of who they're scheduling for when.
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

Crasyduck said:

Did they announce it?
  • Options

Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

Crasyduck said:

Did they announce it?
    Nope but it's pretty obvious
  • Options
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

Crasyduck said:

Did they announce it?
    I don’t think it’s cut and dry. Guilly supporters came out in droves after. Until Kabam announces, I am skeptical.
  • Options
    Hopefully it's a tie! And I'm not just saying that because I have both as a five-star but because both genuinely deserve it. Although if I'm breaking down the individual kits, Guillotine would better benefit from a moderate update then an overhaul. At least as is, she can lifesteal and heal reverse...

Besides if you've been paying attention the last couple of months, the Champs that received moderate updates got waaaay more praise than the overhauls.
  • Options

I cant believe so many sleep on taskmaster. Hes actually pretty good if you took the time to learn him

People don't want to learn, they want to flick a thumb and one shot bosses... 🙄
  • Options

I cant believe so many sleep on taskmaster. Hes actually pretty good if you took the time to learn him

People don't want to learn, they want to flick a thumb and one shot bosses... 🙄
    I call it “smash the button”
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

Crasyduck said:

Did they announce it?
    I don’t think it’s cut and dry. Guilly supporters came out in droves after. Until Kabam announces, I am skeptical.
    Agreed.
  • Options

Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Raichu626 said:

Crasyduck said:

Did they announce it?
    I prefer Guilly but I have both. Either way I win