**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One of the highest arena cuttofs now a dream to reach with the servers being down

How will we reach our blade arena or rocket arena cuttofs now when the game is down.People have spent thousands of pounds and units but still with that overflowing income you can't fix a simple sever issuer.I wonder where the money is going.Also my energy has been fill since the crash and I'm on a schedule for my completion and quests.What are the people aiming for the legends title going to do ?

Comments

• WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    This isn’t the first time the game has gone down so soon to the new update rolling.

Stop doing your legend runs when technical problems are most prone.

At this point it’s your own fault for falling into the same loop.
    ezzda1 wrote: »
    You can't blame the user for kabams mistakes.

Blame yourself for falling for their mistakes multiple times ;)

A smart person would know not to start a legend run so soon
  • UlsorUlsor Posts: 11
    if i dont get 4* blade now from arena because of this i will demand real compensation from it
    edited November 2017
    A smart person would also check if the person they were saying is dumb was actually doing a legends run before calling them dumb,
    I'm not, the point is they release it, it should work, whenever the person doing the legend run decides to start it, the game not working is still kabams fault.

Hunny, I’m not specifically targeting you, don’t feel personally attacked.

If you go to a hotdog place and you usually find a piece of hair in your hotdog, but still choose to buy hotdogs from there, is it only the vendors fault, or are you at fault from continuously buying hotdogs from them.

It’s obvious this is kabams fault, but you aren’t helping yourself if you continue to start legend runs so early when you know kabam is usually “too stupid to test their stuff” and will mess up your run with 99% chance.
  • ezzda1ezzda1 Posts: 14
    edited November 2017
    Like I said before I'm not doing a legends run ,this thread is actually about arena?????
    My point is you are blaming users when it is kabam who is at fault.
    Maybe you are a kabam employee I dunno.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Don't let this ruin your love of Marvel...Stan Lee isn't running Kabam...
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited November 2017
    bottom line - there shouldn't be server issues after each update... they should be testing their content better and invest in fixing their issues rather than repeat them month after month

There is no point in turning on each other here...

The problem is with the contest, Kabam needs to get their house in order and quit screwing the community every month

The arenas (especially featured) are highly competitive and such downtime will only drive spending for placement... This is NOT OK, and needs to be compensated for every unit spent on refreshes imo
    edited November 2017
    Like I said before I'm not doing a legends run ,this thread is actually about arena?????
    My point is you are blaming users when it is kabam who is at fault.
    Maybe you are a kabam employee I dunno.

No, I’m not a kabam employee, just someone who was smart enough not to start a legend run when I knew this maintenance was coming.

So I have no reason to be disgruntled because of an emergency maintenance :*

Also use your eyes and read the last sentence of the OPs post, what is that magical set of words there :0, could it b.... legend title??
  • this is the highest cutoff so far...I was going for 21m...but with this bug fix issue..I will be at 20m..maybeeeee

@kabammcoc23 how are you today? When the game will be up again?
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    DJRipster wrote: »
    bottom line - there shouldn't be server issues after each update... they should be testing their content better and invest in fixing their issues rather than repeat them month after month

The problem is with the contest, Kabam needs to get their house in order and quit screwing the community every month

The arenas (especially featured) are highly competitive and such downtime will only drive spending for placement... This is NOT OK, and needs to be compensated for every unit spent on refreshes imo

The cutoff will be lower. Everyone is out of the game and in the same position. The goal is to beat others, not an arbitrary score.
  • ArchArch Posts: 10
    You're missing the point. We can't get the time back and people only have certain windows to play. Waste 3 days to have the damn game stop working.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You do know that they can't do anything about the attacks on a server right......right?

Also, saying they can't have emergency maintenance after an update is like saying you're not allowed to have a flat tire after buying a new car.
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Guys this actually decreases the cutoff. So chill on the cutoff. I'm more concerned with people who are missing out on valor.
    CFree wrote: »

The cutoff will be lower. Everyone is out of the game and in the same position. The goal is to beat others, not an arbitrary score.

People will still refresh 5-stars to make up for their lost time... Scores maybe lower, but there will be a mad rush to the finish line at our expense

If people spends units to refresh, Kabam needs to compensate that on this arena
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    You do know that they can't do anything about the attacks on a server right......right?

Also, saying they can't have emergency maintenance after an update is like saying you're not allowed to have a flat tire after buying a new car.

This is more a situation of every new car you buy having a flat tire

Maybe time to fire the person handling quality control :)
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Guys this actually decreases the cutoff. So chill on the cutoff. I'm more concerned with people who are missing out on valor.

Arenas are to run for 3 full days. If the game is down for one day, even if it affects everyone else's arena scores, it's still not fair to the players who didn't have the chance to utilize their time for arena in the best way they could
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

This is more a situation of every new car you buy having a flat tire

Maybe time to fire the person handling quality control :)

like I said, no one can do anything about server attacks. not even Microsoft, Apple, Sony, or even the US Government can stop it
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    When there is downtime unscheduled like this all I ask for is the timer to be paused in events in which people have put days of grinding into. I woke up before work today to get a few more rounds in to get Rocket and I will probably miss him unless the contest comes up in the next 30 seconds.
  • DJRipster wrote: »
    nearly two hours of arena downtime... This is insane for folks with limited time for arena grinds... given how competitive these arenas are

I know you guys are working on a fix, but there is no way you can give me back the last three days of my life

Hate the horrible standards you have set for this game lately :(

We are into hour 4 of maintenance.
  • shimonkanashimonkana Posts: 9
    pcjt08p5vheg.png
    yep, bye bye blade. game is working now only the blade arena down.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Look I am not always kind when I criticize kabam...but we need to be realistic...a world wide system with 12,000,000 plus players...it has to be shut down at some point for repair and maintainance. Things need tweaked. You want that done in the background while you play? Doesn't matter what time it goes down it impacts players in the middle of things...no matter what!