**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    5ygxtwy96xsm.gif
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    They don’t care. Netmarble has contempt for its customers. They demonstrate that with every game change, no compensation, ruining AW, no potion sales, health-stealing new champs, updates not tested. The list goes on. Very little about this game is fun anymore.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    the Game has died forever with bugs .. rip
  • And then 5* awakening gem for the Gombenzashun.

Thank you.
  • BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
    Been down for hours. @Kabam Miike can we be punished with 30min timers please
  • It's been almost 2 and a half hours.
  • What takes so long to fix some bugs?
  • Kabam is sleeping and we wasting our time no one is listening
  • LeeckLeeck Posts: 15
    Kabam, everytime if there is a maintenance or downtime, can you pls be a responsible developer to inform the player the estimated downtime and up time? It is irritating for player to guess when should they try to access the game again.
  • it's back
  • i can´t either i´m from denmark
  • RL1327RL1327 Posts: 1
    I hate that they are always having maintenance
    itzzawxvbndv.png
    ryevu98lnmwn.png
  • RL1327RL1327 Posts: 1
    I hate all the maintenance they do
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Mr. Coffees dead! The mornings looking bright! Logging in to Mcoc! Its still not working right! Wouldn't you like to get away? ...all those night without some fights! Another epic fail! And capt marvel hung up rocket by his tail! Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows.your name! And.they truly feel you pain! You wanna he where you can see Hero's are all the same! YOU WANT SOMEONE TO SHARE YOUR PAIN! (Smile guys! Nothin is so bad that it couldn't be worse?)
  • The system has been down for several hours, any time table when it could be back?
  • Idk ether I'm trying to get back on to buy the 5* crystal shard card and it's bugging me I have college in 25 minutes uggh
  • SadressSadress Posts: 21
    We are in middle of aq and arena need to grind last bit to get the heroes ...and kabam has given us two emergency maintance...are you guys really gonna give us the compensation for it if we miss this grind and aq map....please resond
  • SadressSadress Posts: 21
    Need compensation
  • Idk ether I'm trying to get back on to buy the 5* crystal shard card and it's bugging me I have college in 25 minutes uggh

Junior College?
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Yep, arena boost and 59 min timers on the way. Lol
  • WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    edited November 2017
    Well, I only have 3 hours before work and class I can play and so far 2 1/2 of those hours are gone due to maintenance.

Haven’t used AQ energy on my main account and my alternate is in blade arena intermediate bracket with 1.5mill.

Hopefully I can manage to still get him with 1.5mill but he’ll probably go for 1.7mill.

Veterans bracket must be worse though

Was saving my skill awakening gem for someone in the future but I guess I might have to use it on blade 💁
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    I miss 300k for the last milestone in 4* featuted arena...got to work and wont be able to get It....AQ too..i didnt finish my Path yet...i Will miss out on bounty mission too....oh my, oh my....
    That's the thing to remember...the enemy is down too...
    Rap wrote: »
    That's the thing to remember...the enemy is down too...

Maybe I’ll get lucky and the game will be down all day :p

Pe3k wrote: »
    I miss 300k for the last milestone in 4* featuted arena...got to work and wont be able to get It....AQ too..i didnt finish my Path yet...i Will miss out on bounty mission too....oh my, oh my....

The struggles of having to balance arena and real life stuff.

Wish there was a better system for arena, but I guess this is the best system they can come up with.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Krayyan wrote: »
    it's back

Alright!Finally!
    And maybe that really wouldn't be a bad thing...lots to fix...let's give them the benifit. And please can we remember those immortal words of Scarlett Buttler, "tomorrow is another day!"
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    New update.......new bugs!!!! C'mon kabam.I think you may have a saboteur in your development crew because this is happening way too often.
This discussion has been closed.