**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ map 4 resist question

Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
My team is corvus, torch, claire
AQ map 4 with optimist heroic modifier.

I fought spider-man in the first section of map 4 with corvus. I threw a heavy and on the 3rd hit it said resist.

I fought magik with torch and on one of the hits also appeared resist.

My question is, is this new or have I never payed attention to it?

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Apparently, every hit that knocks the opponent DOWN makes the word 'Resist' pop up. I don't know why though.
    It doesn't hinder the damage, so I didn't mind it. But yeah, I've noticed it too
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s just visual, whenever you knock them down it appears but nothing happens
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    The resist text has been showing up in AQ for a few months now . I see it at the end of special attacks all the times and sometimes with heavy attacks.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Thanks guys, good to know.

@The_beast123 @Lvernon15
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It's just a Nothing Interaction with the Global Node, Specifically the one called X-calation.

When using any Non-Xmen Champion the Node is still active but has to display something when it can't activate, so it displays the Resist Text.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Makes sense. Thanks man @LibertyPrimeV1

It's just a Nothing Interaction with the Global Node, Specifically the one called X-calation.

When using any Non-Xmen Champion the Node is still active but has to display something when it can't activate, so it displays the Resist Text.

Wait what? So I had to use X-men tagged, and only they get those benefits? Well, I think this a bug now, I was using Red Hulk yesterday, and he seemed to get vigilance too. WIll try to add a picture later here, if possible.
    I get the Resist pop-up no matter who I use lol.