**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Eagerly Waiting for These BUFFs

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk doesn't need it. Ghost Rider and Juggernaut technically got buffs already.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Red Hulk doesn't need it. Ghost Rider and Juggernaut technically got buffs already.

U are not talking about those buffs are u?
    5 years ago.... Buffs has come a long way since then.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I actually didn't knew that Red hulk has this many admirers.
    I love this character.
    Great to see this.

Felt like may be some value update for his basic damage. That's why i put him there.

Unfortunately this train lost all its steam when you started with Red Hulk.

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

007md92 said:

I love this character.
    Great to see this.

Felt like may be some value update for his basic damage. That's why i put him there.

I don’t know if he is anyone’s favorite as much as he is just a work horse. He ain’t fancy , but he does honest work.
    👆👆 he's "old reliable" but in the absolute BEST way possible.. He stacks those heat charges so fast against energy attacks (especially mystical) and I'll agree a numbers bump wouldn't hurt but his kit is as solid as it can be.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

007md92 said:

I love this character.
    Great to see this.

I don’t know if he is anyone’s favorite as much as he is just a work horse. He ain’t fancy , but he does honest work.
    👆👆 he's "old reliable" but in the absolute BEST way possible.. He stacks those heat charges so fast against energy attacks (especially mystical) and I'll agree a numbers bump wouldn't hurt but his kit is as solid as it can be.
    Agreed. His buff has aged well - there are a lot more opponents who inflict Energy damage on basic attacks than when he got buffed.

A great option for Hazard Shift nodes in War (Poison/Incinerate).
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Rulk doesnt need one. And Thanos shouldnt be a priority based on how rare he is.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Rulk needs to talk to you.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    As the owner of a five-star Kang, as much as I would love for him to have some kind of extreme overhaul. He is a trophy champion and thus is automatically at the end of the line alongside Thanos and all the other trophy Champs.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Everyone on this list could definitely use it, except for Red Hulk
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    007md92 said:

I love this character.
    Great to see this.

Red hulk has pretty solid damage. I have 5* r5 HT,Void, Capiw, Quake beside Rulk but unless I absolutely need the others I pick Rulk for fun.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Honestly I don't want Kabam to change Red Hulk. They might accidentially nerf him if they tried to change him. He's a good and reliable champ and the community knows it.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk is great already. I'd love to have him as a six star.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    I'm still on the fence about Sentry. Void is beyond god tier, and no champ in this game has 2 incarnations that are beyond god tier or even one that is god tier if another is beyond. So I'm not sure how they could buff him to do him justice but not make him nearly as strong as void. Its a conundrum. (CAIW is a good example of a beast with other much weaker incarnations)

Thor Rags has to be the biggest disappointment in the game. My old account had a duped 6* version and he was still a bum - you needed to do a SP3 and even then with him awakened he was not a top 10 skill champ.. Pitiful - considering he was long awaited since the original Thor was nerfed so badly.

Please Kabam, give us a decent Thor before we die...
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Rulk and ghost rider are good and sym spidey with synergies is insane otherwise everyone needs a buff
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Rulk is good as of now.

Don't do anything do Rulk Kabam, please.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Obviously not rulk. Sym spidey with roblin is pretty neat. Rhino has some used in v2 and v6 but probably needs a buff still. Ghost rider still has insane heals, maybe just a tune up damage wise. Same with red skull, needs a tune up. Rest besides thanos need a buff. Thanos is a trophy champ. Sentrys buff has been hinted somewhat btw
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I hope whichever mod redesigned Red Hulk back in the day gets to read this thread... Good job!