**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• They need to activate 30 min timers for this aq
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Again down
  • Game went down for the second time. Anyone know when they're gonna get it fixed?

Was on the Goldblum challenge, got a boost active twice, and it was wasted due to the outage, twice. Not super happy atm
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    That's the thing to remember...the enemy is down too...

The enemy is not down in AQ... Everyone in EST timezone just lost their entire morning before work.
  • Your incompetence knows no bounds

Will i be compensated @Kabam Miike ? probably not. will we get 30 min timers? probably not

Joke of a company. You should be embarrassed.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    The maintenance that they do, I hearby hateth.
  • SadressSadress Posts: 21
    Another maintance😤😬
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    But then 5 minutes later it was down. Waited 2.5 hours....logged in again and again 5 minutes later it was down
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    They need to activate 30 minute AQ timers for the first week after an update as a matter of course.
    This happens every update
  • MkYidMkYid Posts: 6
    It's messing up the AQ we got going on, and I prob won't be able to make milestones for arena now
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It all over the world
    Everybody is down..
  • Seen it was up, got my coffee and bowl then kabam. Waiting for it to reload.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    i do not like green eggs and ham...
  • ShukerShuker Posts: 42
    Is it just me or since that last maintains has just completely broke the game it won’t load properly saying I have no network and just generally is a lot worse now, can you seriously not make an update without fu@king up the game guys
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Rap wrote: »
    It all over the world

Yes, but some people are sleeping/working in other time zones. They got what they needed done while we can’t.
  • mrkite86mrkite86 Posts: 44
    Do they not test this game before they release an update? These guys seem incompetent. Constant issues. No wonder people constantly **** about Kabaam.
  • Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    Wth Kabam emergency maintenance again!!! This is now twice and in the middle of aq, are you serious? Get your game in order before you send out an update, stop trying to screw all the people playing this game. And take some responsibility, this is absurd!
  • LeeckLeeck Posts: 15
    Cupban
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Idk ether I'm trying to get back on to buy the 5* crystal shard card and it's bugging me I have college in 25 minutes uggh

Junior College?

haha im crying
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Dammit Apache I'm in this thread to post that and you beat me to it
  • Ru55ellpaulRu55ellpaul Posts: 20
    Now one of my champs is down to 1/4 quarter health due to 2 maintanence breakdowns in the contest lol
    Maybe another reason to keep it down for a full 24
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    They don’t need to do anything but make the game playable. No compensation no aq 30 min timers
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    You'd think with maintenance that something would get fixed. Yet here we are
  • hunter2377hunter2377 Posts: 24
    You could have stopped after 'They need to activate 30 minute AQ timers' :smile:
  • vd016vd016 Posts: 48
    Will my alliance members be compensated with equivalent valor that can be earned through the bounty quest? The game was down half the time when the bounty quest was running and some of my alliance members couldnt complete them because of this.
This discussion has been closed.